➪ 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

A/N : I'm so sorry for letting y'all waiting for so long. I was so busy lately, the 1st week, i had school, the 2nd week, i was studying for the upcoming exams, and the 3rd week, i had an exams. And the fact that i just found out my aunt just died. so please understand my situation, thank you. I hope y'all don't hate me

------

THERE WAS RINGING IN HER EARS AS the sudden urge to throw up hits her hard. She ran over to the corner, expelling her guts onto the white floors. She could feel someone softly grabbed her short hair and rubbed her back. When she finished, the world--for her--was hazy.

Lisa tilted her head to see two guards, one gently let go of her hair and the other stopped rubbing her back. In the corner of her eyes, she saw a few guards were staring at her, or rather, every guards there were staring at her. The guard wiped away the remnants off the corner of her mouth with his gloved thumb, as the other guard patted her head.

"It's okay. Come here." The guard said softly and picked her up in bridal style. She buried her face in his neck, ignoring the weird stares from the players. The players started to get suspicious about it, especially on why the guards were treating her differently--in a good way--from the first day she was here.

As Lisa stepped into the room, seeing Gi-hun sitting quietly and dejected. Her heart clenched, realizing the old man was...no longer alive. She spotted Sae-byeok and Sang-woo also, a sudden anger hits her. Remembered how Sang-woo tricked him.

She sat onto her own bed beside Gi-hun's, lost in her thoughts, unaware of the multiple pairs of eyes watching her.

----

She silently ate the tasteless and dry potato, though she was frowning a bit, usually the guards would gave her a better foods, why now they didn't? Have they changed their minds? Are they tired of her already? A lot of questions started flooding in her head. Gosh, why am i even care about this?

She started to think that this place was changing her, she's going a bit softer. What is she doing? Why did she even cared about Dae-jung? Why did she cried for him and Ali? What did this place doing to her? If this place wasn't ruining her physically, she sure it did mentally and emotionally. God, she hated this place, she hated Dae-jung, she hated the guards, she hated herself, she hated everyone and everything!

Everyone turned to look at a middle aged man who's number is 069, now weakly walking to the center of the room. Lisa recognized him, he's the one who partnered up with his wife.

"Let's end this." He breathed shakily. "I can't do this anymore. We can stop if the majority agrees. If ten of us just agrees, we can get out of here." He sobbed. "Doesn't anyone want to leave? If you want to leave with me, please stand up."

No one does, everyone remained sitting to their bunks. He bursted onto tears, "How could you call yourselves human? You really want to continue with this insanity? Because of this money!"

Lisa tightened her grip on her potato. I had enough. "You just had to kill the ones you were the closest to at this place, and you're good with that just to get the money?" He cried.

Lisa tossed her potato to the ground, and walked towards him with a cold expression. "So what if we stop?" She spat. "You think your wife will stop being dead if we all go now? And she'll forgive you for letting her get murdered?"

Rage welled up in her as she continued, "If you can't keep going, then why are you alive right now? You should've been the one who died there instead of her." Everyone were looking at her, the players, the guards, and front man.

"See that?" She pointed up to the money in the piggy bank. "That's the price of being in here. And your wife and the others paid it with their lives."

"No--"

"And you wanna go and leave?" She hissed, roughly grabbing the collar of his jacket. "You wanna start from the beginning again? You ready to do all that, huh? Starting over again from nothing with that guilt." She pushed him off onto the cold ground as he whimpered.

"And is everybody here ready to do that as well?" Lisa yelled at everyone, though no one answered. "Go ahead, stand up! Let's see who thinks they are. Get up and get out of here!" She breathed heavily, she looked at Sae-byeok who had an emotionless expression plastered on her face even though she was hurting from the inside. Lisa looked at Gi-hun, then at Sang-woo but this time with pure hatred in her eyes.

She walked over him, her steps echoing the room. "And you? Who do you think you are? You thinks by cheating on someone is the way to win? Are you heartless that much? Huh?" Sang-woo stood up, he towered over her. His face held a cold expression, as he stared onto her eyes blankly.

"Cat got your tongue? You're lucky you are here right now, if i ever see you alone, you better pray to god because i'll FUCKING KILL YOU!" She curled her hand into a fist and swung it right onto his jaw as he stumbled back, everyone flinched and gasped loudly.

He raised his fist and tried to hit her back, but stopped when the guard put a gun on him. Sang-woo glared at her before going back towards his bunk. Lisa glared at him with hatred before walked back towards her bunk.

----

Front man was watching everything that happened in the screen, from Lisa fighting off the mafia men, to she was crying over a boy, to she was yelling at everyone. He smirked beneath his black mask, he was surprised of her. That's my girl...

"This woman is something else....a korean mafia leader..." Of course he knew, he heard everything when she was speaking with the Dae-jung boy, telling that boy everything about her, which he should be the one who supposed to be there and comfort her.

His blood was boiling in anger, pure hatred towards the boy. There's no one supposed to be fond of the mafia girl, there is no one supposed to even look at her. Win or not, the boy should and will die. His heart clenched when he saw her shed a tears, but rage welled up inside him as he realize she was crying over a fucking boy?! The boy was just a stupid teenager, a 18 years old boy.

What angered him even more when the fact that the VIPs obviously were staring at his beautiful girl on the screen. They've taking a quiet liking towards her along with the other guards...except one. A superior just informed him about a guard was insulting his Lisa. Sure did the guard obviously hated her guts, but why? Maybe they have some past.

Front man was not going to kill the guard, just not yet. He's going to find out their past first before kill him. He was very worried about Lisa, she's very badly injures for the fact that she had been shot a few times, and also got stabbed. She's a very tough and strong woman, one of the reasons why he likes here. He also felt bad for letting her ate the tasteless potato when he should treat her like a queen she is. His mafia queen.

He couldn't help but looked at her newly short messy hair, he even replayed the video a few times when she was cutting her hair with a knife. To him, along with the guards, the scene was very much hot. They couldn't describe how they wanted her to be theirs.