➪ 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

IS IT JUST ME, OR DID ANYONE NOTICED the man was trying to hang himself with his sheets? I stared at 069 through the darkness as he hanged the sheets on the metal beams of his bunk and wrapped it around his neck. If he want to die, go die. I don't want stop him, it didn't worth it, i'll still found him hanging in the next morning.

I stared at him as his body shaking and struggling. The next thing i knew, everyone were screaming and gasping, and slowly, and painfully, 069 goes limp. "He'll go to hell." I stated bluntly, Gi-hun looked at me in disbelief. "What? I'm stating the truth." I said.

My eyes spotted Sae-byeok, who was shaking in fear. I don't know how, but i automatically walked over to her and took off my jacket. Wrapped it around her, and hugged her side making her stopped shaking and calmed down a little.

Everyone were looking at 069's dead body, so no one was paying attention enough to see me here, or so i thought.

The pink guards entered the room with a large, bowed box. The guards put the body onto the box, and carried him away, not before a few of them glanced on my way.

.....

3rd Person POV

For the rest of the night, it was just Lisa and Sae-byeok huddled together on her bunk, neither of them falling asleep. "Who are you?" Without looking at Lisa, Sae-byeok suddenly asked, with a soft tone.

"Hm?" Lisa hummed. "I've seen on how you killed the men. It looked like you was trained." Sae-byeok stated.

Lisa chuckled silently, "I think we should discuss this later, should we?" Sae-byeok didn't respond, she remained silent. "You really got them wrapped around your finger, huh?" Sae-byeok said, chuckling a bit. Lisa glanced at her, with confusion written all over her face.

"Who--forget it, i'm going to the bathroom." She said, before standing up and walked towards the door and knocked on it. A few seconds later, a guard was standing in front of her, looking at her through the glass window. "Bathroom." She simply said. The guard opened the door, allowing her to walked in.

After Lisa was done, she walked over to the sink and washed her hands unaware to the door slowly and silently opened. A pink figure walked in and closed the door behind him, only a sound of a 'thud' to be heard causing Lisa to jumped slightly and turned around.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She snapped.

"H-hey?" The guard stuttered as he raised his hand a bit and waved shyly. She narrowed her eyebrows, until the realization hits her. He was the shy guy, as she likes to called him that.

"Shy guy? What are you doing here?" She repeated her previous question. He shrugged, "I don't know,"

Lisa rolled her eyes and turned back to the sink with her back facing him. She continued to washed her hands, "Get out, then." She said in a bored tone as she turned off the pipe.

He slumped his shoulders in disappointment. She turned her head towards him, "What's your name?" She asked. He stared at her silently when he was screaming like a girl inside.

"K-kim Chung-Ae." He stuttered.

"Chung-Ae," Lisa repeated his name, while smirking. Chung-Ae's heart fluttered, but the next movements shocking both Lisa and himself.

His hands lifted to the back of his head, and slowly took off his mask to reveal two beautiful brown eyes. "What are you doing?" Lisa asked, panicked. He slowly took a step forward, while she took a step backward. This continued until her back hits the wall, he confidently caged her between his arms.

He stared at her eyes, while she was observing his face. He was beyond beautiful, and cute as well. His jawline was surely sharp and defined, a smooth skin and a beautiful brown eyes with styled black hair. He smiled cheekily, before his smile faded as he slowly leaned in with his eyes closed, not seeing how Lisa leaned back awkwardly.

'Bitch, what do you think you're doing.' She thought.

As their lips were about to touch, he stopped. He opened his eyes and looked at her, "Can i kiss you?" He asked hopefully.

'No.'

"Yes." She breathed, she didn't know what she was saying, all she knew that she wanted to feel his soft lips against hers. And she hated the feelings. As soon as the words came out of her mouth; his lips crashed hers, kissing her passionately. His hand slowly crept on her shoulders to her throat, gripping it gently.

All of a sudden, their heated make out was stopped when they heard the door slammed open. Both of them turned towards the door, a square masked guard barged inside and stopped when he saw both of them. He balled his fist in anger, he stomped towards Chung-ae and ripped him away from Lisa.

"You bitch!" The guard yelled as he threw a fist on his jaw. Chung-ae stumbled back, but Lisa held his arm, preventing him from falling. The guard's blood boiled in anger even more when he saw it. He immediately tackled Chung-ae to the ground, not before pushing Lisa aside.

The guard kept on punching his face, while Lisa stood there watching them. Chung-ae flipped him over so he was on the top, now both of the men began to fighting over a woman. The guard punched his stomach, Chung-ae began to coughed up blood, silently hoping Lisa would help him. She sighed, bringing up her leg and kicked him aside and helped Chung-ae stood up as he immediately put on his mask. The both of them started to leave the bathroom, leaving the guard alone.

"Wait until Front Man hear about this!" He shouted at Chung-ae right when Lisa almost touch the knob. She stopped and turned her head around, "Who's Front Man?" She asked.

Both of the men froze, "I...u-uh.." He stammered, sweating badly. They are not supposed to let her know who is Front Man, not even let her hear the word "Front Man", at least not yet. Gladly they were in the bathroom, if Lisa didn't mention it near a guard, they'll be safe, for now.

Chung-ae grabbed both of her shoulders, forcing her to faced him. "Listen, never, i mean NEVER ever mention it. Just pretend you'd never heard it before, okay?"

"Why?"

"Please! Don't."

"Fine, whatever. I'll find out anyway." Lisa mumbled the last part before walked out of the bathroom leaving both of the men.