Chapter 5- He notices

*ANDYS POV*
*3 DAYS LATER*
I flipped through the channels on the TV to see if anything is on which, nothing is. I checked my watch and noticed it's 1pm. I have to get Jane up or she'll be late for work. I get up and walked to Jane's door. I started to bang on it.

"Jane!" I shouted. "You're going to be late get up!"

I heated a few grumbles and a shift of the bed until she shouted back, "I don't wanna go to school!"

I rubbed my head. The stupidest 17 year old had to be my sister, really?

"It's the forth of July Jane." I said. "It's the middle of fucking summer you have work not school."

I could hear a "fuck you," mumbled under her breath. Right after that I heard a large bang and a groan. Must of banged her head.

"Yeah love you to." I then walked away going into the kitchen looking for something to eat. Something seems a bit of. I feel like I'm forgetting something. It's the forth of July, I know I'm having a party but there's something else. What is it? What could I be forgetting? I these thoughts run through my head. In the end i shrugged them off and made myself a sandwich.

*30 MINUTES LATER*
Oh my fucking god it's 1:30 and she's still my out of bed yet. I took a bite of my sandwich and yelled.

"Jane! Let's go!"

The door then swung open hitting the wall with Jane coming out with her hair up in a pony tail, wearing a red SWS tank top, black jeans, black boots and something on her arm. It looks like a.....tattoo? Is that a tattoo? No, no I must be seeing things.

"Hey Jane is that-" I get cut of by her taking my sandwich.

"Sorry!" She said. "Can't talk im going to be late. Love you!"

She grabbed her keys, took a bite of my sandwich and left.

"Love you too..."

*JANES POV*
I started my car up and pulled out of the drive way. My phone started to ring so I checked to see who it was. It's Derek.

(D-Derek J-Jane)
J-Hello?
D-Hey girl! Just calling to wish you a happy birthday!
J-Thank you! You're the first one to say anything!
D-Really your brother didn't say anything? That's surprising.
J-Not really once you've lived with him you know. Things like this leave his mind pretty quickly, but it's always my birth day. It's like he purposely does this! He's such an ass. I don't even think he knows that it's today.
D-Don't let that hang over your head to much. In sure he'll tell you sooner or later.
J-Yeah I guess so
D-Alright. Well I have to go have work. Love you.
J-Love you too.

I hung up and continued to drive. With seconds the phone rang again. I checked to see who was calling. It's Cc.

(C-Cc J-Jane)
C-Hey! Just calling to wish you a happy 18th birthday!
J-Thanks! It seems not that long ago I was 6.
C-I know! I remember when you were 15 and you wore so much make up.
J-Ugh! Don't remind me. I was like a fucking clown.
C-Exactly! Oh the times we had.
J-Oh God I know! The best one was where I tricked you into thinking the barbecue sauce was alcohol.
C-I hated you so much for that! Well anyway I have to go. Bye!
J-Bye.

I hung up the phone and it rings again! It's Joe, my cousin.

"This is going to be a very long day." I said to myself.