Ch. 1 pg. 2

Disco Bear? Absolutely not. Then Cuddles came up with an idea. "How about instead, we decide on the person to first make contact with Flaky? We could go to town where there's a lot of-" "Cuddles, stop! You're starting to freak her out!" Petunia cried, pointing to their red friend who began to shiver and cry. "A lot o-of people? I-I don't think I'll be able to..." She started to hyperventilate.

Cuddles looked down, pulled out his phone and typed on it then put it away. Then, Flaky felt 2 hands on her shoulders and the hands started to softly rub. "Slow, deep breaths, Flaky. You don't want to pass out, do you?" A voice gently said. The spikey one recognized the voice but still turned around to see who it was. The voice was the veteran, Flippy. Flaky jumped and yelped a bit which made his hands release from her.

"Uh, relax. I don't mean any sort of harm, I swear. Just wanted to see if you were alright... uh, are you?" "Uh, yeah! T-Totally fine!" Flaky began to panic so the bear began to back away so she would maybe be more comfortable before he heard her. "No, it's okay. You don't need to walk away like away like you always do." She managed to get out and he was happy but confused. "What do you mean?"

Flaky took 3 deep breaths. "Do you have any plans tonight, Flippy?" He smiled then shook his head and she sighed in relief.

Word #: 255