Ch. 2 pg. 3

When he read the signature, the bear could've sworn his heart grew wings and fluttered. The evil bear, however, thought Flaky was out of her mind just to request if "Mr. Goody-Goody" wanted to talk to her, the town freak-out. "She must really-" "Care a whole lot about me! Oh, Flaky..." "What?! NO! She's out of her own mind!" Fliqpy snarled to which, Flippy wasn't paying attention. He was so happy, he held the letter to his heart and spun around a few times before stopping in shock. "What am I doing?" "You were spinning around like a big dork, haha!" Fliqpy chuckled, but Flippy rolled his eyes at him.

  "I've got to write a letter back to her!" Fliqpy's sly grin turned to a frown. "Say what now?!" He growled, but Flippy was already writing away with a wide happy smile across his face. Fliqpy has never liked anyone, especially Mime and Giggles. He hated Flaky as well, but also didn't in a way. The more he thought about her, the more he got happy and angry that she wanted to talk to his good half.

  Once the good veteran finished his letter to the porcupine, he sealed it in one of his own envelopes. He walked outside, put it in his mailbox, put the flag up, and walked back into his house. He shut the door, leaned on it and fell into a puddle of love.

  "Hey, hey, doofus! Don't ya think it would be nice to mail it to her yourself?" Without thinking of the consequences, he dashed out, grabbed his message and got in his car then drove to Flaky's house.

  Word #: 277