Chapter 9: Meeting with Exorcists

3rd POV

(Y/N) and Asia had finally arrived home after seeing Koneko off, but they suddenly stopped outside the house.

Asia:*gasp* I just got the chills for some reason. (Y/N), do you feel anything?

(Y/N): Yeah, light magic mixed with divine power, and with the way it feels: They're holy swords, two to be exact. MOM!

The two ran and (Y/N) bust through the door.

(Y/N): MOM?!

Miki: Hahaha, that's my boy.

The two walked down the hallway where they saw Miki talking with two girls wearing robes.

Miki: And then there's the time he tried to go off the diving board at the pool and ended up running back to me.

(Y/N): Mom?

Miki: Oh, there he is. welcome home (Y/N). Now, what's that sour face for?

(Y/N):*Thought* So they're the ones I sense the holy power from.

???: It's been a while, hasn't it been, (Y/N)? How could you forget this face, it's me.

(Y/N): Wait... IRINA?!

Miki: Yup! Irina Shidou, remember this photo?

She held up the photo album that had the picture of (Y/N), Irina, and Issei in it.

(Y/N): Woah...

Miki: I know, right? I mean, you could mistake her for a boy at that age. Now isn't she just absolutely gorgeous!

(Y/N): I mean, yeah. And you do know Issei did think she was a boy, right?

Miki: Really, next time I see him, I'll have him apologize.

Irina: No, I don't blame him. I did really act like a boy back then.

(Y/N): I could see how he would get it confused, no offense Irina.

Irina: None taken, but we should catch up, a lot has happened in the time we've been apart. Your mo already told me of what happened to you, I was really sad when I found out you went missing, and now you turn up home over a decade later. And I love reunions, you just never know what's going to happen!

(Y/N) and Asia turned their attention to the blue-haired girl sitting next to Irina, she had been quiet the entire conversation. Sometime later, Irina and the other girl had left, and (Y/N) and Asia went up to his room to wait for Rias. She finally came bursting through the door and gave a large sigh of relief once she saw them, before pulling them both into a bear hug.

Rias: I'm so happy you're both ok. I'm so sorry, I should have paid more attention to both of you. I was terrified of the thought of what I might return to here. I'm thankful I worried for nothing and I promise to keep a better eye on both of you.

(Y/N): Thanks Rias, but you do know I could have easily defeated them? I mean, I've defeated things more powerful than the Titans themselves. And c-c-could you pl-please move your b-breasts?

Rias: Well, of course, I guess you're right. *giggle* Do you have any idea how much I want to spoil you?

Rias began undressing as Asia lept between the two.

Asia: Wait, you can't do that!

(Y/N): I agree with the small one.

Rias:*serious* Why were they in there talking with your mother?

(Y/N): No idea, maybe Irina actually wanted to catch up, I mean, a lot HAS happened between when she left and now, but they never really said why they were here. It didn't matter, all they cared about when they left was that this house has devils living inside it.