Fire

--Mika's POV--

I woke up in a daze. The room was foggy. Michael's side of the bed was empty. The bed was made on his side. Where was he?

"Michael?" I question as I stumble out of bed.

The fog grows thicker as I reach the bedroom doorway. The air hurt as it hit my lungs. I started to choke.

"Michael?" I question again as I continue to choke on the air.

When I step into the hallway I hear an obnoxious beeping sound. The fog was too thick to see. I collapsed to the floor in a coughing fit.

"Michael?!" I scream out.

Where is he?!

"Emmett? Ariana? Someone?"

I sit back and lean against the doorframe. Then I notice the glow from the living room. I start to crawl on my hands and knees towards it.

"Michael?!" I shout as I finally realize what's going on.

The kitchen and the living room were engulfed in flames. I continue to scream Michael's name as I make my way towards the twins bedrooms. When I stumble upon Emmett's the door is locked.

I begin to bang on the door, "Michael?!"

I slam my body into the for until it finally breaks open.

"Daddy!" Emmett yells to me.

I close the door behind me and pull my son into my arms. Then I notice Michael passed out on the other side of Emmett's bed. I sit Emmett back on his bed.

Ariana was sitting next to him crying.

"Daddy, passed out,"Emmett tells me.

"Come here," I tell Emmett as I open his bedroom window.

I climb out of the window and then reach in to grab him. I set him down on he ground and do the same to Ariana.

"Lilly!" Ariana shouts.

Lilly runs towards the window and I grab her as well. I attempt get back in threw the window, but Emmett starts screaming.

"Calm down," I tell him as I kneel down in front of him.

They both looked beyond frightened, so I scooped them up and led them up front.

"You'll be safe right here, okay? Don't move!" I tell the twins before starting back to the window.

When I get back to the window the room is filled with smoke. I can barely see Michael as I crawl back through the window. Michael started seizing once I reached him.

"No, no Michael. Not good timing!"

I carefully drag Michael over to he window. I pick him up into my arms, but drop him. His arm flew up and smacked me in the face.

"Fuck!"

I pick him back up and as carefully try and get him out he window. By now the flames have started to engulf the bedroom. I end up smashing my head off of the window as I get myself out of the window.

When I reach the twins again with Michael in my as I notice Jacobs car.

"Jacob!" I shout as I set Michael down and run back towards the house.

The entire house is completely engulfed in flames as I reach it. The firefighters pull me back once they finally arrived. I just stared at the house as it burnt.

"Mika!" I hear Jacob shout.

I quickly spin myself around to see Jacob running toward us from a taxi. I quickly wrap him in a tight hug.

"Is everyone okay?" Jacob asks me as I continue to hug him.

I nod my head and hug him tighter.