Chapter 1

Backstory: Maharaj Pandu is now living in the forests with his wives, Kunti and Madri, and five sons. 

Maharaj Pandu's pov:

Even though I had left part of my family back in Hastinapur, I was content. Being the king was no joke and I am happy Jyeshth took over, I know he will do a better job at being a just ruler. This life in the forest was beautiful, my tiny world in the midst of nature. I also really enjoy teaching the kids, I will make sure Yudhishthir becomes a worthy Yuvraj and when the time comes, Jyeshth will be proud of Yudhishthir while making him King. 

All of us were walking down the shore, after completing a puja. Midway Bheem sat down and cried,"Mata I am hungry, lets take a food break please. Pitashree please."
Everyone chuckled as Nakul spoke up,"Bhrata didn't you just take a break? You even ate our share of ladoos!" "Tum maun raho Nakul, varna bohot marr khaoge"

"Everyone chuckled as Nakul spoke up,"Bhrata didn't you just take a break? You even ate our share of ladoos!" "Tum maun raho Nakul, varna bohot marr khaoge"

"Its already time for lunch, lets all sit down, Madri and I will serve everyone", smiled Kunti.

Third person pov

Everyone sat down under a tree, and started to enjoy their meal, when they suddenly heard the rustling of the leaves. Everyone stood up immediately, Maharaj Pandu had his weapon ready. Even the young Pandavas and the two queens were ready to protect. They heard a warning growl, which was followed by another deep growl. Two tigers. What would happen now?
Before they could even move they heard a tiny "shhhhhh".
Pandu spoke up," Kaun hai wahan? Sheegra hi apna parichay do"
Suddenly a pair of eyes peeked from behind the tree, followed by the eyes of the tigers.
Kunti stepped forward, " Bahar ajao, hum koi haani nhi pahuchaenge", she said smiling. They saw a young girl, walk towards them, looking wary.
The tigers followed her, baring their teeth at the Pandu clan. The girl smacked them on the head,"Moti, Madhu .....shaant ho jao"
Surprisingly the tiger backed down, shocking everyone.

Kunti's pov

She looked at us curiously, I smiled at her,"Naam kya hai tumhara?".
She came forward and replied," Mere gurudev mujhe Padmajaa bulate hain", she had a loving smile on her face. She looked at our sons and smiled," Aap bhi inke gurudev hain kya?", she asked Aarya. "Nahi putri, Aarya inke pitashree hain aur mai aur Madri inki Mata." A look of confusion passed her face,"Pitashree? Mata?"
Madri, who was also confused, asked her where her parents are.
The poor girl looked lost," I don't know. I live with my Gurudev and Guruma". We were all speechless. Was this girl abandoned by her parents?

Padmaja:

please vote and comment

....................................................................
please vote and comment. Thankyou<3