Chapter 5

Bheem's pov

I was sleeping under a tree when suddenly my stomach grumbled,I got up to walk back to our hut to ask Mata for some food. Before I could even take a step I heard someone yell my name. I turned to see Malini running towards me,with a panicked look on her face. "Help me please.",she said quickly. "What did you do?", I ask her, amused. A look of annoyance crossed her face,"Why are you assuming I did anything....I just need to hide for a few seconds. so help me.",she mumbled. "I will not move until you tell me, Malini", I told her,enjoying her reactions.

She was about to yell at me when suddenly we heard," Saanchi, where are you

She was about to yell at me when suddenly we heard," Saanchi, where are you......I will not leave you today!!!"
Panic crosses her face and she holds my hand as we sprint across the forest. "What did you do Malini", I ask her final time. "I hid the famous Savyasachi's bow", she said giggling yet looking back to check. "Why?", I asked, confused. "He told Kaki Madri that I stole her bracelet", she said frowning. "You know that stealing is bad", I told her. "I was not stealing Vrikodhar! I wantdd to try it, I even asked Kakashree Pandu because I couldn't find Kaki Madri", she replied. I bit my tongue, how could I forget, Malini hates being called a liar or a thief.

 I bit my tongue, how could I forget, Malini hates being called a liar or a thief

Mischief aside, she never really does anything wrong. Another thing to consider, we never really fault her for anything.
"Vrikodhar, are you listening? I would never steal anything....you know that right?", she asked. I smiled at her,"Malini, I know you will never do anything wrong. You are quite mischievious and your pranks are never ending but at the end of the day, you are the purest soul we know." She sighed in relief and smiled as wat sat down in our hide out. She gave me a tight hug and ran away as we heard Arjun coming nearby. We shared a look and she knew what I was about to do, laughing loudly she ran away.
"Bhrata Bheem, please let me get to her....today she has crossed the limit. You always protect her.", Arjun said, glaring in her direction.

"Arjun, calm down

"Arjun, calm down. Talk to her softly,if you yell at her,how can you expect her to not yell back?", I tried to reason.
" I did not yell, she plays pranks all the time, I hate her, she hid my bow. Last time she was saved by Pitashree but today even Jyesth can't save her", said Arjun and ran in her direction.

I don't think I can ever understand their friendship.
My thoughts go back to Malini. I am quite suprised at how quickly she became a part of our family. I don't know what our future holds but I know I would stand by her forever.

......................................................................