Turbulence [A/F] ; K.HJ + S.MG

[top: hongjoong | bottom: mingi]
words: 5600

- mingi was never ready to have a kid, however when he finally meets that baby, his attitude changes entirely

"Check. It. Again." Mingi growled, slamming his hands down into the counter as the older sighed heavily and gave his partner a look.

"It's positive Mingi. You're pregna-"

"I can't have a baby!" Mingi cried, his body shaking as tears began to trail down his face, Hongjoong saw through the mirror he was stood infront of, "I can't."

"Hey... hey Mingi don't cr-"

"No! I don't want a baby, I'm not ready to have a baby, I don't want to be pregnant and I don't want to be a mother!!" All those words came out and hit Hongjoong like repeated bullets shooting through his heart, one by one ripping apart the small shred of hope he had towards finally starting a family with Mingi.

"Min-"

Before he could finish, Mingi barged past him and rushed straight out of the door, leaving Hongjoong alone in the silence of the tap spewing tiny droplets of water one by one just minutes after Mingi had washed his hands and face to prepare for the news he clearly wasn't happy about.

Hongjoong sighed heavily, staring down at the pregnancy test that showed the clear evidence that there was a little baby growing inside of Mingi. Hongjoong and Mingi were of course very intimate in their relationship and tried their best to be sexual when they had the chance, but after their latest session of intimacy; Mingi had become ill. He didn't know exactly why he felt this way, he but he had been vomiting a lot and had been dealing with some slight bloating. After talking to their friends, they suggested he should try and take a pregnancy test just to be sure and well... it came back with the result he wasn't wanting.

He didn't actually think it'd be positive but... Hongjoong clearly forgot the protection.

This was definitely going to be a very difficult time period for the boys...

And it was.

[]

Three days.

Theee whole days of being ignored, blanked, avoided, rejected by Mingi until Hongjoong finally had enough. When they slept and Hongjoong tried to cuddle his boyfriend, he'd roll over and groan in annoyance. Or whenever Hongjoong would try and give him a backhug the boy would push him away angrily. or even when the older would try and sit on the sofa with him, Mingi would leave to go to another room.

It was clear he blamed the male for the pregnancy, and the older hated this clear tension in the air.

Mingi was currently in the kitchen pushing around his dinner with his fork while Hongjoong was washing the dishes from making the food. He had already finished his but Mingi was clearly avoiding it. The younger let out a deep sigh that filled the silence already formed in the room and that's when Hongjoong placed his hands down onto the counter and grumbled, "What the hell is going on with you?! Stop shutting me out Mingi, U know you're scared but so am I! I am a part of this just as much as you are and it's so unfair that you are pushing me away when all I want to do is help you and listen to what is bothering you so much!" Hongjoong roared as he turned around and glared at the younger whos face paled at the confrontation.

For a moment Mingi's face just dropped and that's when a sickening wave of guilt drenched Hongjoong as he stood over the 6 foot male, his 5"7 stature somehow able to overpower him as tears welled up in his big eyes as he pushed his plate away, "I... I..."