Sunrise [A/F] ; P.SH + K.HJ (#2)

[top: seonghwa | bottom: hongjoong]
words: 3600

- the world has ended, and yet the eight boys still run into crazy surprises each passing day (part 2)

The two younger males furrowed their brows and looked at seonghwa as if he had grown a third head. Their eyes almost bugged out of their head at the sight and also what Seonghwa had just said. to them it sounded like he was just making it up, but it did make sense too...

"P-Pregnant? Like... with a baby?"

"What else would he be pregnant with Mingi, a car?!"

"Qill you two just shut it?! I can barely hear myself think with the way you guys are bickering." Seonghwa barked angrily and their faces fell, looking to the ground in shame at the clear annoyance they were causing for the older as Seonghwa placed his hand onto the males knee and gave it a small rub. He was about to speak but then Hongjoong gasped and cried out, shaking his head back and forth.

"S-Something's not right!" He yelled shakily with his head shaking side to side while sobbing, "I d-don't think the head is coming out... Seonghwa h-help!!"

"What the hell do you mean? Then what is coming out?!" Mingi panicked with his hands hovering over him, Seonghwa pushed apart his legs again to get a better look at the current situation as hongjoong pushed once more and he realized he was right.

It wasn't the baby's head...

"Shit! The baby's coming legs first." Seonghwa announced, his face pale with fear at the idea.

Babies that came feet first were at more danger than most. the chances of their head getting stuck is higher, and the cord could easily get caught around its neck on its way down. The chances of the mother also dying are more likely, which is why the idea of the baby coming feet first is such a bad thing, "What do we do?! None of us know how to deliver a baby!" San cried fretfully, all of them knew how dire this was. But before he could panic any more, he heard a loud and strained creak and his head raised. Then the three males also looked in that direction and they saw a shadow slowly move past the door and their hearts sank.

They all stayed silent and watched as it moved past the window, allowing them to see what it was.

"A-A zombie? How did this get up here? Did he get passed the other?! Does that mean-" San panicked quietly, Seonghwa ran his hands through his hair and then gripped his face with heavy breaths leaving his mouth.

"San, calm down!" Mingi yelled, grabbing the males collar as he frowned and breathed out heavily.

"Great fucking timing!" Seonghwa cursed below his breath, looking at Hongjoong as he bit down onto his lip as tightly as he possibly could to hold in his cries, so much so that he drew blood, and the older looked around until his eyes landed on Mingi's bandana, and in a flurry of motion he reached over and snatched it off his forehead which made the boy gasp.

"The fuck?!" He cursed, Seonghwa immediately slapping his index fingers against his lips as a way to physically scold him for his outburst.

Then, he shuffled closer to his lover and folded up the material before tapping the males chin which made the boy furrow his brows. Seonghwa opened his own mouth to demonstrate, and then Hongjoong repeated the action which gave Seonghwa the chance to shove the cloth into his mouth quickly.