Mist [F/A] ; C.S + J.WY

[top: san | bottom: wooyoung]
words: 3200

- during a music show, wooyoung goes into labor and has to have the help of his friends to get through it all.

Being nine months pregnant in a fancy get up at an award show was the very last way Wooyoung wished to be spending his Friday evening. His back was incredibly sore from carrying nearly eight pounds on his front which was a lot for someone with a frame like his, and his feet were also swollen from carrying the weight as well. His whole body was ready to give way and quite frankly he just wanted to lie in bed like a beached whale until he gave birth, or at least that's what he would describe himself as.

The managers wanted him to attend regardless of the fact he wouldn't be able to perform as well as he used to be able to. He was just ready to curl up in a ball and die in all honesty but he had no say anymore, he had tried to convince their managers to let him stay home since the baby was due anytime now but he had to just deal with the circumstances and get today over and done with.

The car journey was absolutely awful, he was crammed between San and Yunho and all he wanted was to spread his legs since the baby's head was definitely moving down on his pelvis. They weren't crowning yet of course but he just didn't like the fact they were so low down already. Needless to say, once they had finally gotten to their destination, Wooyoung was overjoyed to get out of the car and quickly walked around with San to wake up his legs.

He was absolutely exhausted and had been for a few weeks, once he'd reached full term he just couldn't cope with being pregnant anymore and couldn't wait to have his baby. As magical as pregnancy has been for him, he was so tired of it and really wanted it to be over. Luckily however, his wish may have been granted because last night he started experiencing regular pains every 20 minutes. They were bearable so he wasn't going to complain about it, but he had a feeling they may be contractions.

Everyone grouped together and headed into the building, loud music already playing as all the other acts of the night also began to pile inside. Wooyoung waddled behind the group with San resting a hand on his back as if guided him on where to go. One of the staff guided the eight boys over towards two empty rows of seats so they could sit near the end, four on one row and four on the other.

To his request, Wooyoung sat at the very end of the second row so he could be out of sight since he of course wasn't feeling very confident in himself that day.

Time seemed to pass by and once everybody was situated and all the other groups had also made it into the arena and to their seats, the show had began. One after the other groups performed multiple songs with their fans cheering from the stands opposite the stage. The other artists in the audience would cheer for those they were watching and would give little reactions when the camera popped up infront of them. They would occasionally look around at their friends and other groups they were close with while they were sat there, leaning over to have little conversations with the other members.

After Kingdom, Ateez had made a few new friends and therefore had those friends during all the award shows too.

Wooyoung however wasn't feeling the performances as much as everyone else, he could feel lots of pressure starting to build up in his lower half and he was getting uncomfortable sitting around for so long.

Deciding it'd be good for him to move around and get out of his seat for a while and also because of the pressure he's feeling, he chooses to go to the bathroom.

"Do you want me to go with you?" San asked him quietly but the pregnant boy shook his head and with San's help, he stood up and then waddled down the small steps where some staff members helped him down so he didn't trip and hurt himself. The older of course didn't like the fact Wooyoung wanted to go alone but knew he was best to respect his wishes and allow him his freedom.