Chapter Four

Chapter Four: Noah's p.o.v

I woke up next to Alice, my arm still around her. She was still asleep. God, she's beautiful. I stood up slowly, trying not to wake her.Technically, I could have left after I brought her here. But why would I do that? It was my house. The last thing I want is for her to wake up and flip her shit. I pulled my phone out and dailed Summer, my um... girlfriend.

“Hello?” a girl’s voice answered the phone. It was Summer.

“Hey, Summer,” I cleared my throat, “I need to talk to you.”

Summer sighed in the phone, and gulped, “You’re breaking up with me, aren’t you. Well No-no, I just wanna know why.”

Eh. That pet name. Disgusting. “I’m so sorry, Summer. It’s just… we weren’t meant to be. Yes, I’m br-“

“No Noah,” she sighed, “I’m breaking up with you. We can still be friends, though. Bye.”

The line went dead and I shoved my phone back in my pocket. Wow. Harsh. I looked over to Cecily and her eyes fluttered open.

“Hey sleepy head,” I walked over and sat at the foot of the bed, “How did you sleep?”

She smiled and giggled, “Good. Hmmm, what time is it?” She threw her arms up and yawned.

“Too late to go back to school,” I cooed, letting out a crocked smirk.

“Oh no,” she face-palmed, “Will you hand me my phone?”

“Sure,” I handed her her phon. She dialed some number and stuck it up to her ear.

“Hey, Willow,” she sounded nervous. I heard shouting coming from the phone and laugh. Thankfully, she laughed too.

"Yes, I’m fine,” she rolled her eyes and smiled, “I’m at... where am I?”

I smirked. "My bedroom."

I raised my left eyebrow and she rolled her eyes and smiled, “Um, just don't worry about it. I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, bitch.”

She threw her phone across the room and threw herself back onto the bed, “Anyways, quick question. I need a ride, could you possibly...?”

 “Yeah sure,” I ran my fingers through my hair, “Where to?”

She paused for a minute, “Nearest motel.”

Motel? Does she not have a home? She has to. “Motel? Don’t you want to go home?”

“Not particularly. My dad won’t be home, and I'd rather not be in that dump alone,” she answered, a touch of pain lingered in her voice.

“Well, doll,” I smirked, "looks like you'll have to stay with here with m-."

“No! No no no no. I couldn't  impose,” she shook her head, causing a loose piece of hair to fall in her face, “Besides, your parents wouldn't like that.”

“Now, dear, you're not imposing. My parents aren't here. They’re out of town with my sister. So, no one will be here,” I winked and stood up.

“You are not even trying to make a move, correct?” She raised her eyebrow and smirked.                  

I winked again, "you know, baby girl."

“Whatever,” she crossed her arms and giggled, “I suppose I’ll stay with you. But, only one night. And I need to get my stuff.”

“All right,” I clapped, trying to hide my excitement, “Let’s go.”

“Will you help me? I still don't feel... stable.