Bruised and Broken: Chapter Nine

Well, I’m slowly coming out of my bad case of Writer’s Block, lol :) Well, here would be the infamous chapter nine, (almost to 10!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(: Recapness :)

 “Yeah,” I smiled and watched him walk back to his truck. Sighing, I turned and headed back for the school when a large hand cupped over my mouth. I shrieked and snapped my eyes shut. I had a feeling I knew who this person is. Dalton Young.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Fafon!” I tried to yell at him but his name didn’t exactly come out correctly. He threw me over his should, hand still over my mouth. “Fafon goot he fown!!” He ran into the school and looked around. I saw everyone staring so I just shrugged. He opened the janitor’s room door and almost rammed into an aria of cleaning supplies. He set me on a table in there and slowly took his hand off my mouth.

                “WHAT THE HECK-“ I started yelling and he quickly cupped his hand over my mouth again.

                “Do you really WANT to get us in trouble?!” he scowled at me and brushed his hair out of his face with his free hand. He smirked and set his hand back down at this side. Okay, so I had to admit, he was kinda cute. “I’ll move my hand if you promise not to scream or yell or make any other loud noise. Deal?”

                I nodded slowly and he removed his hand. “Why did you do that?! Do you WANT people to think you’re raping me?!” I whisper-yelled at him. I felt like killing him right about now.

                “Please,” he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. “They won’t think that.”

                “Sure,” I rolled my eyes, sarcastically exclaiming. “Because you sure don’t look anything like a rapper.”

                He stood up straight and walked closer to me. I scooted back a little farther away from him, just a little scared. “Are you scared, Cecily?”

                I gulped. “No, of course not.” I tried to make my voice sound stable, but it came out a little scary. He chuckled, it was creepy.

                “I don’t believe that,” he leaned in a little closer.  I sat back a little bit farther, he chuckled again.

                “Well, believe it.” I pushed his forehead with my finger, and stood up. “Well, that was a nice little chit-chat. Bye-bye now.”

                I tried to open the door, but it felt like I hit something. I poked my head out to see a young looking boy and his friend. “Ouch!” They both winched in pain, rubbing their heads.

                “Oh, I’m so sorry!” I stepped out and examined them. They were tall, lean, and semi-cute. I smiled. “I didn’t hear you out here, eavesdropping.” I crossed my arms and laughed.

                “Yeah,” Black-headed-boy finally spoke up, “Sorry ‘bout that.” He smiled to reveal a row of pearly whites.

                “We were,” Brunette-boy glanced at blackie then looked at his feet. “Curios?”

                “Curiosity killed the cat.” My mouth fell and I regretted every word I just said. “Not that anything happened, no just-“