Bruised and Broken: Chapter Ten Part One

Hey guys! Sorry it took so so SO long to upload, I had writer's block! So anyways, cutting to the chase... I wasn't happy with the last chapter 10 so here's the new one! Hope you like it!

 OH! And over on the left is the new cover(: Hope you like it too(:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*Chapter Ten*~

    ~*Part one*~

~*Cecily's p.o.v.*~

                Willow dragged Logan and me into every store, and when I say every, I mean every store. My feet ached from walking for hours and my head was throbbing from Willow's constant screeching.

                 "Cab we leave now?" Logan threw his head up and stomped his feet like a three year old.

                "Nope," Willow replied, popping the 'p' and dragging me towards Arie.

                “Really?" I tried to pull away, "Arie?"

                "They have really pretty bras!" She jerked on my wrist and reached for Logan. Quickly, he pulled his hands to his chest and shook his head.

                "No," he took a giant step back and his eyes widened, "No, no, no! I am NOT going in there and you can’t make me!”

                She narrowed her eyes, a devilish smiling creeping up her face. He grip on my wrist loosened and I pulled forcefully to get out. Luckily, my wrist slipped free out of her clammy, little hands and I made a run for it.

                “SUCKAS!!!”  I yelled, running down the sidewalk.

                “Cece!” She stomped her foot and called after me. I didn’t look back as I ran out of the strip mall and down the street. I started getting tired, so I sang to encourage myself to keep on running.

                “What do you do when life gets you down? Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim, swim.” I nodded my head to the beat of Dory and continued to run. My pace slowed as I looked at my surroundings, I was far past St. Clark’s.

                Did Dory really carry me this far?!

                Slowly, I turned around and began walking in the direction I just came from.

                “Cecily?” A voice called from behind me. It sounded oddly familiar, but not so familiar that I turned around to see who it was. “Cecily Kingston, is that you?” I finally turned around to see Trey and Carlos- thank God not Dalton- and smiled.

                “CELERY!!!!” Carlos ran past Trey- almost knocking him off his feet and onto the sidewalk. “I MISSED YOU!!” He paused for dramatic effect, then pulled me into a tight hug.

                “Uh… it’s only been like 3 hours,” I pated his back sheepishly.

                “Sorry about him…” Trey grabbed the collar of Carlos’ shirt and pulled, causing him to choke. “So any who… what’re you doing so far from town?”

                “Well, I was shopping with Willow and Logan until Willow tried to make... it’s a long, boring story,” Realizing it’s not the ideal story to tell the world, I attempted to get off that topic, “So anyways, what’re you guys doing here?”