Bruised and Broken: Chapter Ten Part Two

• Dedicated to Those who waited patiently for me to upload :D

I know, you probably hate me. I haven’t uploaded since the 10th of May! I am so so sorry! But, I got it done finally! Anyways, hope you guys like it (:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*     

(:Recap:)

           “Dude, you’re not supposed to jump in an elevator,” Trey crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

                “Why? Phineas and Ferb told me I could jump, because it doubles as a trampoline,” he replied giddily, jumping again. Suddenly, the world came to a stop… well, not really, just the elevator. My eyes snapped open.

                “NOO!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*  

~*Chapter Ten*~

    ~*Part Two*~

~*Cecily’s p.o.v*~

                “Why, why, WHY?!?!” Grabbing fistfuls of hair, I paced frantically around the now stopped elevator.

                “Smooth move, hare brain,” Trey smacked Carlos on the back of the head, but that didn’t stop Carlos from flipping out.

                “AH!! WHAT DO WE DO?!?! SHOULDN’T WE PRESS THAT BUTTON THAT YOU PRESS IN EMERGENCYS?!?!” He ran in place, arms flying around.

                “You mean the emergency button?” Sarcastically, Trey answered, shooting Carlos a flat look. Carlos ran over to the panel, and started poking the emergency button multiple times.

                “Okay,” He closed his eyes, rubbing his hands together. “ABRAAAAAACADABRA!!!”

                Did he really just do that?

                “Really, Carlos?”

                “DANG IT!!” Surprisingly, he slapped himself.

                “Why did you just slap yourself?” Trey furrowed his eyebrows in frustration.

                “My magic isn’t working.”

                “Wow, that’s insanity on a new level. Can I slap you too?”

                “Trey,” he put his hand over his heart and gasped, “You want to hurt me?!”

                “Possibly…”

                “Will you two just stop talking?!”  I slid down the wall of the elevator, annoyed by Dumb and Dumber. “I wish this stupid thing would just start!”

                “I can’t believe you listened to a TV show!” Trey smacked Carlos multiple times on the head and shouting in… what was that? Finnish?

                “Ow…OW….OWWW!!!! STOP, OW!”  He plopped down next to me and kicked Trey in the shin.

                “OW!” He grabbed his shin and fell to the ground.

                “Guys, stop!” I slapped both of them as hard as I could on the cheek. “C’mon, blasted elevator! GO!” Frustrated, I slammed my fist down. Surprisingly, the elevator started again. “THANK GOD!” I stood up as the elevator opened on my floor. In the corner of my eye, I saw Trey and Carlos standing up. “NO! STAY!” Quickly, I ran out the elevator, down to my apartment. I rummaged through my pockets trying to find the key, and my phone buzzed. It was Jaylon.

                4:40 Jaylon: Hey Cecily, I’m done staying out of it. Forgive me?

                If you could have seen the smile on my face at that moment, it would give a whole new meaning to “you smile stretches to your ears!” My fingers flew across the keyboard as I replied.

                4:42 Cecily: Yes, do you forgive me? It was barely 30 seconds before he answered.

                4:42 Jaylon: Yes!

                4:43 Cecily: Good (:

                I shoved my phone back in my pocket and unlocked the door. Luckily for me, my dad wasn’t in the living room and I didn’t see him in his room. I strolled to my room happily and plopped down on my bed. “Cecily,” a voice came from my closet. “AAHH!!” I screamed on the top of my lungs as my dad came out of the closet. “Where have you been?” He had a smug, evil look on his face as he approached me. “Uh… I was out with my friends.”  A little scared, I backed up to the wall.

                “Oh, so you have actually have friends?” What a “teen” thing to say… “Come with me.” He grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me towards his office. This is gonna be a long night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know it was short and boring but HEY! AT LEAST I UPLOADED!! Be proud of me :D So any who, hope you liked it! 5 pages on Word  

[ Song of the day: King of Thieves- Christina Grimmie]

Fan.

Comment.

Critize.

~Kendyl<3