「 Epilogue 」

▬▬▬▬

Bouquets of flower, scattered around the gravestone. All of them, meaningless. Tears were shed only to forget his soul a month later.

And as for his lover, the boy was reported missing not long after.

He didn't even get to say his goodbyes. What a tragic moment that Riki had to meet his end, on his awaited birthday.

~

Retracting the knife from his heart, looking at his lover with an expressionless face. A small smile forming as the younger was slowly passing away.

His bloody palms grabbing Riki's chin, examing his visuals and his tears flowing out.

"we'll meet again soon my love."

~

"Sunoo.. so nice to see you again. ah, i see you brought your boyfriend with you."

While Riki is still in a dazed, he also realized that he's just a lost soul now. Away from the waking world. He was fuming with anger but he can't hate his lover, of course he couldn't.

"i had to kill him, i don't want to break our deal, sir. and he'll know eventually."

"i swear, stop calling me 'sir'. it's embarrassing"

"whatever you say, Yang."

"as for you Riki, let Sunoo explain what you need to do"

The said boy still very confused, only nodded at the devil infront of them.

"we can still go to the real world Riki, just follow what i'll say.."

Although there is a chance that both of them can start over. And Riki still needs to get used to his new life.

"you're lucky you have your own boyfriend"

"then get one, Jungwon"

"i like being with you though"

"disgusting. go play with your other puppets or some shit"

"you really had to say that infront of poor Riki, you guys can go back now."

~

October 30, 2022

"News flash for today's morning.

Two contestants from last night's Opera Competition. It was revealed that they were the second placers for both lanes.

People are saying that this curse wasn't lifted and it only became worse. Photos of these two killers were taken, but their faces were still blurred.

All i'm saying is to be careful everyone..

because i'm afraid that this Musical Mania is only getting started."

[🎶]

▬▬▬▬

happy halloween!!! that's it for this small halloween special, i'm glad you reached the end of this story

see you on my other books!! this is doubi, signing off <3