𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

▬▬▬▬

BONUS CHAPTER.

Dropping the bodies on the floor, letting out a tired sigh. They looked at each other before laughing, as he wiped the blood on the younger's cheek.

"Another competition, another two corpses."

"Well it is our job now. Right, Riki?" Sunoo stated recieving a nod from the younger.

The couple watched as the dead people near them began to fade away. Leading them to either sides of the afterlife. They sat down, leaning against the walls of the alleyway. Taking a short break before moving on.

"You're getting good at this, love."

"I learn from the best," Riki replied, winking at his lover. Sunoo giggled before noticing something strange.

A cat of black fur passed by them, nearly licking the blood that leaked out from bodies a while ago.

"Hey! Don't drink that" Sunoo picked up the feline, observing it like he's never seen a cat before.

"Aww~ It's so cute! Riki look at it!" He showed it infront of the younger's face, before Riki moved away from it.

"Sun, don't you think it's kind of.. odd?"

"How so?"

"Well it's a black cat and from the looks of it, it has red colored eyes.." He gently touched its fur and backed away again.

"Ohh, I see what you mean.." Sunoo placed it on his lap, petting it while the kitten let out a small purr.

"Stop petting it, who knows what it would do. That's basically a threat in front of us." Riki warned, whilst Sunoo only rolled his eyes and ignored what the younger said.

"Oh c'mon, which is more dangerous? A stray black cat or two wanted killers?" The younger sighed, tired of Sunoo's stubbornness. Then again, he has more experience and he completely trusts him.

Although, Sunoo felt a dark aura around them. It was already past midnight and they needed to get back to their place. But something or someone is not letting them go.

"Sunoo hyung, are you okay?" Riki asked, worried. Sunoo only bit his lips in panic, expecting something bad to happen. He glanced at the cat who stared at a certain person. The older did the same as the feline, peaking out of the alley as he let out a gasp.

RIki widened his eyes and decided to look at wherever they set their sights on. But Sunoo quickly stopped him from doing so, placing his index finger over his lips signaling him to keep quiet.

"Who is he? Or who are they??" Riki whispered to the older who answered back, "That man over there is Park Sunghoon. I advice not to go near him or meddle with his business. However the other guy near him, I'm not sure.."

Sunghoon? What's with him..

The couple got startled when the cat jumped out of the older's lap, it's red eyes glowing more. "Don't go—!" Sunoo reached his arm out but was blocked by Riki who was practically glaring at him.

They noticed that the Sunghoon guy is alone now. About to walk away but the cat followed behind. The street light shining at them..

Seeing how the cat's shadow turned into a male body, holding a sharp dagger.

▬▬▬▬