𒊹 CHAPTER FOURTEEN 𒊹

🔞 THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT 🔞

"Ah....home finally.." Gi-hun groaned as he stumbled behind Sang-woo through the apartment door. Sang-woo just chuckled.

"Yeah...I'll be back, I'm gonna shower." Sang-woo replied, leaving Gi-hun in the living room.

The older male went to Sang-woo's room and took off the hideous pink uniform. Looking through his closet, he found a robe and threw it on for the time being. He let out a sigh as he sat down on the double bed, hearing the shower water pour down from the bathroom. Clasping his hands together, his lips curved into the biggest smile he'd had on his face in a long time. He could've cried from his own happiness.

Happiness. Yes.

He felt happy.

He couldn't help but think of the heated kiss he shared with Sang-woo while on the island. His cheeks started to burn as he picked up a pillow and squealed into it, remembering he never actually had the chance to celebrate making out with the guy he liked since their youth. His heart was racing as he rolled around on the bed, giggling into the pillow like a little girl. The bathroom door swung open and Sang-woo walked in with a towel around his neck. He raised an eyebrow upon seeing Gi-hun roll around on his bed.

"You seem..happy." Sang-woo said, making the other shoot up in embarrassment. Gi-hun chuckled nervously before hurrying into the bathroom and leaning against the door.

Sang-woo smiled and thought for a moment before tossing the towel on a chair and sitting down on his bed. He sighed deeply, looking up at the ceiling. His heart was pounding as he ran a hand through his hair. He could feel that familiar ache in the nethers of his body and it was annoying the heck out of him. What was he gonna do if Gi-hun didn't want to do that with him? He felt bad for wanting to all together but maybe the kisses they shared meant something.

'Am I going too fast? Ugh, what am I saying? We're not even together...there is no going slow or fast if it's just a fling.' He thought to himself with a sigh.

Being unsure if the other's feelings made him feel like he was breaking his own heart. For all he knew, Gi-hun could've still been in love with his ex wife and ready to fight her new husband.

His thoughts were interrupted — or more so worsened — when Gi-hun came out of the bathroom some time later in just a pair of underwear. He had a dorky grin on his face.

"I forgot to get some pajamas." He said, turning to get something from the drawers. Getting up from his spot, Sang-woo slowly approached the older male, standing right behind him and placing both arms on either side of him, leaning until his lips were in line with Gi-hun's ear.

"You don't need them." Sang-woo said in a low tone, making Gi-hun's cheeks burn again. He turned his head slightly, only to see Sang-woo's face so close to his.

"Pardon?" Gi-hun asked with that adorable confusion in his eyes. Sang-woo smirked.

🔞Smut Starts Here🔞

"I have an idea, remember? You won't need pajamas for it." He replied, kissing Gi-hun's cheek and turning off the lamp in front of them before taking his hand and guiding him towards their bed. He sat the older male on the bed and laid him down carefully before climbing on top of him.

"W-W-What's going on here, S-Sang-woo?" Gi-hun asked, stuttering solely out of embarrassment. Sang-woo leaned down and kissed his lips gently.

"I think you know. Do you want to?" He said and asked softly. Gi-hun averted his gaze so he wouldn't combust just by looking at the younger man. He nodded his head quickly and Sang-woo smiled. He would've been fine if Gi-hun said no but if course he was happy that he said yes.