Surprise visitor

Jungwon woke up early naturally, which wasn't usual. He was facing the wall and stayed like that for a while. He looked at his phone, it was 7:42.

I should sleep a bit more.

He turned himself to find a better position, but froze.
The person in the other bed was blonde.

Sunoo isn't blonde.
What is Niki doing here?

Jungwon wasn't sleepy anymore. This surprise visitor was proof something had happened during the night.

Is it related to the noises I heard?

He silently decided to get up and prank Niki. It was usually the other way around, so he wanted to enjoy being the prankster for once.

He quietly approached the bed and analyzed the situation. Niki was facing the wall.

Perfect.

Jungwon didn't hesitate and jumped on the sleeping maknae, screaming "GOOD MORNIIIING".
Niki woke up, startled, and turned himself to see the prankster. However, it wasn't Niki in Sunoo's bed.

IT'S JAY. WHY IS IT JAY?

"Jungwon? Why?" he asked, still half asleep.

The latter quickly opened his eyes widely. He was sitting on Jay.
"I thought" he started, blushing.
Jay put his hands on Jungwon's thighs.
"Do you usually jump on sleeping people?" he said laughing.

Jungwon felt his mouth getting dry and his legs burning. That meant danger. He got off Jay and laid next to him instead.

"No, I don't" he said. "I wanted to prank Niki."
"Didn't you recognize me?" asked Jay amused by Jungwon's sudden embarrassment.
"Sorry hyung, it's still the morning" said Jungwon. "Why are you here by the way?"
"Ah yes..." replied Jay. "They kicked me out of the room, because I snore."
"Really?" Laughed Jungwon.
"Yeah. So I was planning on sleeping on the couch, when I found Sunoo wandering in the kitchen" explained Jay.
"He couldn't sleep?" asked Jungwon, surprised.
"Apparently you spent your night talking during your sleep and he couldn't handle it anymore" continued Jay.
"Why didn't he wake me up?" asked Jungwon.

Jay didn't answer, but his cheeks became lightly red.

"So anyway, we decided to switch rooms, I came here and Sunoo slept with Jake and Sunghoon" finished explaining Jay.
"I see" replied Jungwon, suddenly worried. "Did I disturb your sleep hyung?"
"Not at all Won" whispered Jay, looking at his new roommate.
"Oh, I'm relieved. You already had a difficult night being kicked out. I'm sorry I woke you up like that though" answered Jungwon, whispering as well.
"It's okay, usually I can't wake up, at least today you made it easy" replied Jay, smiling at the young man next to him.

Jay stop looking at me like that please, I might...

Jungwon looked back at Jay. His eyes were dark, but the rising sun was shining on them, revealing lighter brown colors in them.
Fascinated, Jungwon got closer to his hyung. He felt Jay put his hand on his arm and once again, Jungwon felt a wave of warmth spreading through his body. Jungwon decided to put his hand on Jay's waist. Jay was wearing a tee, and  Jungwon could feel his skin underneath, but he wanted to explore more.

He gently passed his hand underneath Jay's tee and felt his bare skin under his hand. He let his fingers slip until the hip bone and let them rest there, enjoying the shivers he was giving to Jay.

Jay was intensively looking at him, he knew that. However, the only thing Jungwon could focus on was Jay's lips.

He must have taken good care of them, they're not cracked anymore. They look soft instead.

Jungwon was so busy detailing every curve of Jay's lips that he didn't notice he was leaning towards his new roommate.
Finally, he stopped, leaving only a few centimeters between them.

Jay kept looking at him, he obviously wanted to kiss Jungwon, but seemed frozen.

Jungwon on the other hand couldn't think about anything anymore. He felt the tension between their bodies, the warm touch of Jay's hand on his arm and mostly the burning gaze Jay was giving him.
Jungwon inspired and got closer to Jay, ready to give him his first kiss. They could only hear each other's breathing, and it was getting faster.

They had both closed their eyes, not believing what was happening, when someone knocked on the doors, giving them a brutal heart attack.