Secret Letter

Jay was laying next to Jungwon on their bed.

"Thank you for today Won, it was the most precious gift I've ever received" said Jay, playing with Jungwon's hair.
"You're welcome. I didn't know how relieved I would feel after having shared our secret with them" replied Jungwon.
"Me too" said Jay.

He paused and put Jungwon's hair behind his ear.

"I was thinking about something" added Jay.
"Tell me" whispered Jungwon, looking at his boyfriend.
"It's funny how it all started with the letter I wrote for you in I-land, but no matter how hard I try, I can't remember what I wrote in it" said Jay.
"You don't?" asked Jungwon laughing.

He got up and opened the closet. He looked through his backpack and took an envelope.

"There you go" said Jungwon, giving him the letter.

Jay opened the envelope and started reading the letter.

"Dear Jungwon,

As you're reading this, I will be heading back home. I wanted to write this letter to thank you for all the moments we shared together in I-Land.

Watching you perform and pulling off every challenge of this competition was an honor, and I have no doubts you will grow to become the best Idol Korea has ever seen.

We knew each other before I-Land and I've always felt like you were someone special. Living here with you has shown me how right I was. I am heartbroken to leave I-Land. Not because I won't debut now, but because I know I won't debut with you.

As I don't know when we will see each other again, I also wanted to tell you something else. You are the most hardworking, talented and beautiful person I know, and your presence makes me feel better. No matter how hard the challenge is, when I see you in the practice room, it motivates me to work harder. 

I guess that what I'm trying to say is that I like you Jungwon.

I hope you don't take it badly, I'm not very good with confessions.

Know that I'll always cheer for you, and that if you need me, I'll be there for you.

Jay"

Jungwon kissed Jay's forehead.

"So what do you think?" asked Jungwon.

"I just couldn't be more grateful for having debuted with my lifeline" he replied, smiling at his loved one

The end