🖤CHAPTER 6🖤

_______________________________________

"Aaaahhh my head"

Y/n woke up while groaning in pain because of the headache. Suddenly she feel someone beside her, she turn around and look at taehyung who is sleeping peacefully, she look at her hand which is holding his hand tightly.

She look at his face and saw some lipstick marks on his face, neck and collarbone. She is 100 percent sure that it's her lipstick marks. She slowly touch the lipstick mark on his cheek and said while controlling the pain in her head

"Too bad your dear lover didn't know that... She can't have you"

She didn't know who is his lover but she know one thing that... He is her and she will never give him to anyone. Taehyung feel a burning stare on him, he slowly open his eyes and his dark brown eyes meet with his dark eyes.

"Good morning..... Hubby"

Taehyung quickly get up from the bed and look at her who is staring at him. Y/n went closer to him making him gulp his saliva because of the nervousness. She hold the collor of his tshirt and pull him closer to her than said in a deep voice

"I didn't know that you care for me very much"

Taehyung didn't said anything and just glare at her making her chuckle at his reaction, suddenly she hear the sound of her phone ringing. She pick up her phone still holding his collor and said

"Yes.. Suzzane"

"Turn on the news channel you idiot, you're all over the internet with your dear husband"

Y/n quickly leave taehyung and turn on the TV making him confuse. But both of there eyes widen in shock when they saw the headlines of the news channel.

"The queen of the fashion world is not single anymore. The pictures are clearly saying that she is dating a man. But the man's face is not clear in the pictures"

Y/n look at the pictures in which she is looking like she is deeply in love with her dear husband. She throw the remote harshly in the ground in anger making taehyung flinch because of her sudden reaction.