🖤CHAPTER 24🖤

________________________________________

Everyone look at haeli like she is a ghost, taehyung look at her with pity... He know his dear devil is not going to spare her..

"Know your limits miss cherry, you're entire outfit didn't even match the cost of my heels and you want to buy the shares in my company. Beggars like you can't even buy a small area in my company... Shares are far away"

Y/n said with a large smirk and people start laughing while looking at cherry who is looking down with a red face mixture of both anger and embarrassment.

"If your begging stop than we should continue the meeting ladies and gentlemen...Mr min please tell the rules to them"

Mr min nod his head and start telling the rules to everyone. Cherry just sit there quietly killing y/n in her mind for making her embarrassed in front of everyone..

I am not going to leave you y/n, no one have ever insult me like this..

Cheery thought while looking at her with a glare which didn't get unnoticed by taehyung, he is sure that the girl is planing something to harm his y/n..
_____

"Why did you call us here "

Haeli said while looking at the man who is standing in front of her with a wide smirk on his face. Cherry also look at him with a confused expression than he said

"You both hate y/n... I also do, if you both help me than we can easily destroy her very badly"

They look at him with a frown but later nod there head, haeli look at him and said

"But how can we destroy her... She don't have any weakness"

"She have... Y/n biggest weakness is.... Kim taehyung "
______

Taehyung come out of the hybe building and enter the parking lot while thinking about his date with his dear wife but suddenly he feel a hard hit on his hand making him groan in pain.

His vision start getting blur, he try to shout but before he can do that someone close his mouth with a cloth and he fall on the ground with a loud thud than everything went blank.
_____