🖤CHAPTER 25🖤

________________________________________

Everyone look at the lawyer with shock, Mr Xu feel like someone chocked him. Taehyung's mouth is also open wide after listening everything, he look at y/n who have a big smirk on her face.

Suzanne also look at every one with a smirk, she know very well that no one can take y/n's position from her until she gave it by herself. Y/n get up from her place and said while looking at everyone

"I know you all must be shocked but it's the truth, me and taehyung got married some days ago. And after 1 week of our marriage I transformed all my properties and this company in my husband's name.

Mr Kim taehyung is the owner of all of my properties and the king of AV group of industries. Welcome him.. "

Everyone start clapping there except Mr Xu who is getting shocked seeing y/n's deadly look on him, he know she is not going to spare him. Taehyung is also standing there shocked, he never thought that y/n will do these..

"Now you all can leave the conference room"

Everyone nod there head and start getting out of the conference room. Mr Xu is also going out but before he can take a step, y/n's dangerous voice can be heard in the room making him stop on his tracks

"You did a very bad thing by playing with  the queen... And I'll make you pay for that"

Mr Xu start shaking in fear and quickly run away from there making y/n's smirk widen. She look at taehyung who is still looking at her with a shocking expression and said

"What happened hubby"

Y/n slowly went towards him and surround her hands around his neck making him look at her and close his mouth than he said

"Why did you do that...y/n"

"I want the whole world to know you as my king...and this king belong to these queen "

A soft smile appeared on taehyung's face after hearing her words, he slowly surround his around her and hug her while she put her head on his chest making her smile

"I love you so much Kim y/n...you're making me crazy in your love. I am yours... This Kim taehyung belong only to you.. "

Tears start falling from her eyes but a happy one's making him shock. He cup her cheeks and said

"What happened my devil.. Why are you crying"

"They are happy tears.. "

Taehyung wipe her tears and hug her again making her smile.
_____

"Y/n...ignore that comments, they will understand everything soon"

There marriage news is transformed the whole internet in a storm. Everyone are very shocked listening about there sudden marriage news after daring news. Both y/n and taehyung are getting hates comments along with positive comments.

Taehyung take the phone from y/n's phone and put it on the side than hover above her making her look at him than she said

"Not now taehyung... I am not in a good mood today"

"Than let me change your mood... Sweetheart"

Taehyung slowly start kissing her neck making a smile appeared on her face. She know she can't stop him specially when she can feel his little tiger growing

"Be gentle... I have a important meeting tomorrow"

Taehyung let out groan than in some seconds both of there clothes are on the ground while the two not so innocent people's are busy in making love with each other.
____

"I'll think about the deal.. Mr kwang "

Y/n shake her hand with Mr kwang, who show his charming smile to her. Mr kwang wu is a famous designer and a very handsome guy who is famous in social media for his looks.

"It was nice meeting you Mrs Kim and congratulations for your marriage"

Y/n smile at him than he went from there with his secretary suddenly she feel a someone burning her body with a gaze, she look towards that direction and saw taehyung standing there with a smile and pizza.

But his gaze is not soft like other times, it is dark. If a glare can kill anyone that y/n must be dead right now, taehyung went towards her and said

"Mrs Kim let's go.. And celebrate your victory"

Taehyung loudly say Mrs Kim making other staffs look at them, y/n just stare at him with a confused expression because of his sudden changed behavior. He peck her lips and hold her waist than take her towards her office.

Y/n's whole face turned red because of his sudden peck, people just giggle while looking at the cute couple.
______

"Taehyung I already washed my hands three times"

Y/n said while looking at taehyung with a bored expression, taehyung softly smile at her and peck her palms than said

"Sweetheart there are germs everywhere and I don't want any germs touch in your hands "

Y/n smile at his lovely gesture and peck his lips than again start washing her hands but she didn't understand the fact that taehyung is not talking about germs..

"I am not going to let that germ's touch stay in your hand y/n...only I can touch you"

Taehyung thought while wrapping his hands around her waist. After a long time he got his happiness and he is not going to let someone snatch her from him.

"I love you so much... Wifey"

Y/n turn around and wrapped her hands around his neck after drying them than said while staring at his eyes deeply

"I love you too... Hubby"

Taehyung smile at her and pull her closer to him while holding her waist tightly and capture her lips in a passionate kiss making her smile.

The two people totally different from each other found there happiness in each other. Love is the most beautiful thing happened between two people but love is nothing without obsession.

There is no love without obsession and if you aren't obsessed with your love, you can replace it easily. No love can survive without obsession...

THE END...

This story is ended now, thanku so much for reading this story and supporting it. It means a lot to me, if you like this chapter than please vote for it.
I love you all 💜💜💜💜