🖤CHAPTER 16🖤

___________________________________

Taehyung is walking in the corridor of hybe building but he stop in his track when he saw his wife coming out of the lift looking smoking hot in her black outfit

She loves black, her most of the clothes are of black colour and he can't deny the fact that black describe her personality... Bold, sexy and hot.

"Queen"

Taehyung look at pd nim who quickly went to her and bow in front of her, she just nod her head than her eyes fall on her dear husband.

"I want to discuss about the contract"

Y/n said without moving her eyes from him, pd nim nod his head and take her towards his office room. She wink at taehyung making him chuckle than went inside.

"Ahh look at her body, she is so sexy. Her boyfriend will be very lucky to have her in his bed"

"If I get a chance, I really want to bang her hard while choking her"

Taehyung hear the wishpers of the two workers making his blood boiled. He turn around and saw them looking at the direction of pd nim's office, he without thinking twice went towards them and punch one of the men very hardly broking his jaw.

He look at other men and bang his head on the wall than start beating both of them badly. Staffs quickly run towards him to stop. Bts and haeli also enter the area and start stopping him but it didn't effect him.

They dare to say bad comment about his wife, he is not going to leave them. Y/n quickly come outside after getting the information and look at taehyung with wide eyes..

"Guards"

Y/n shout with a cold face and her guards remove every staff from there but bts and haeli just stay there while trying to stop taehyung who is beating them very badly making them bleed.

"Taehyung please stop, you will kill them"

Y/n quickly run towards him and hold his hand trying to stop but it didn't effect him but her next move make everyone shock. She quickly hug him and start caressing his back softly, taehyung stop on his track while breathing heavily and try to remove her than she said