🖤CHAPTER 22🖤

__________________________________________

"What the hell is these taehyung.. Why that girl is saying these things"

Pd him shout at taehyung while everyone stare at him but he didn't said anything and continue looking down. Only y/n's face is displaying in his mind.. He don't care if anyone believe him or not but he can't saw his blank expression.

He didn't want her to think him as a bastard, he want her to understand him.

"Pd nim taehyung can never do these things... There must be some misunderstandings. We should call that girl here and ask her everything"

Namjoon said while looking at pd nim with a pleading look, pd nim think about sometimes than slowly nod his head. After some times haeli enter the room and said

"You called me pd nim.. "

Taehyung look at haeli who is standing there with a blank expression, her eyes are red and she have dark circles under them but he didn't feel any emotions inside him except hate for her.

"Haeli... The thing you said in the TV are true or not "

Pd nim said while staring at her with a blank expression, haeli look at taehyung who is standing there while hate is clearly seen in his eyes. She take a deep breath and nod her head

"She is lying.. I never touched her "

Everyone look at taehyung who's tears are slowly forming in his eyes, even if he look strong... He have a very soft heart and these time he only need his wife who can handle him...

"Why will I lie about this taehyung, we love each other but you didn't want to live with me because I am not famous like you"

"You're lying bitch taehyung will never do these.... "

Jimin said while looking at her with a furious look, if she is not a girl than he would have beat her very badly. Haeli look at him and said

"You will get the answer in the court... I am not going to let taehyung go"

Everyone become shock after hearing her words but than they a hear a sound of clapping. They all look towards the way the sound is coming from and saw suzzane standing there with a dark gaze..

"Wow haeli... You know first time I am impressed with you. Finally you show that you're a fucking bitch who wants to go inside taehyung's pant... But you mess with a wrong person "

"Nice to meet you haeli... "

Chills run to everyone's body when they saw the queen standing there with a stern expression looking at haeli with a burning eyes. Haeli look at her and said

 Haeli look at her and said