🖤CHAPTER 19🖤

_______________________________________

"What do you mean by that"

Taehyung said while looking at y/n with a confused expression, she look at him with a small smile and said

"I saw you 5 years ago in a award show, your innocence captured my eyes. After that day I always think about you because I know that I fall in love with you at first sight.

When I saw you that day with lia... My heart break into pieces, I feel like I lost both my sister and the person I love "

"Where is lia"

"I stop her from getting drugs which make her aggressive because she already become addicted to it. I was in London for my important business meeting, my phone was switch off.

After I completed the meeting I got information that lia attempt suicide and died. In her suicide letter... She write my name saying that I am the reason she died, I give her pressure and didn't let her live her life freely, she hate me to core"

Y/n said with a blank expression, other's just feel pity for her. Taehyung hold her hand and said

"You try to save her life y/n, you're not the reason why she committed suicide"

"But everyone's think that.... I am not be able to save her taehyung. Her dead body was in front of me, I start hating myself... I make myself away from my family because I am a bad luck.

I snatch a person's life, I destroyed her life... I can't even take care of her. Roy always love lia like her real sister, after her death he didn't even want to saw my face. We all thought that you're the reason behind her death and when Roy found out that I loved you.

He start hating me more, I always got so many chances to kill you or harm you but I am not be able to do that because my heart always tell that you're innocent and it also got proved"

Tears are forming from her eyes making his heart pain seeing her like that. Taehyung didn't want her to break in front everyone. He hold her hand and take her from there leaving everyone shock because of her sudden behavior.
____