🖤CHAPTER 7🖤

_________________________________

Taehyung come out of her personal sitting area and saw suzzane standing in front of him. She look at him with a blank express and said

"I want to talk with you about something"

She didn't said, she command him. Taehyung think about sometimes than slowly nod his head.
______

"I know her from the childhood, y/n never show what's in her heart or mind. She is very good at hiding her emotions, the reason why she hate you or why she marry you. You will find it out soon.

But I want to tell you something or you can say I want to request you something"

Taehyung look at her with a confused expression, she turn towards him and said

"She is not heartless, sometimes what we see is not the truth. She didn't want everyone to know that you're his husband because she is confused, she just confused because of her emotions.

I am her best friend, I can't see tears in her eyes, but this is between you and her and I don't want to interfere in your matters. But if you dare to hurt her because of your cheap lover.... That makeup artist than I'll show you the hell"

Taehyung look at her with shock expression, she know about his love. She call her cheap which make him angry nut he is only thinking about the things she said before...
______

Taehyung is standing in the luxury jacuzzi area of the terrace where he can clearly see the beautiful view of the city while thinking about what suzzane told him

"My life is a mess, I love another girl but got married to the girl who is confused about her emotions. Oh god why are you doing these to me"

Taehyung start taking deep breath to calm down himself. He turn on the jacuzzi and open his shirt revealing his well toned body. He get inside the jacuzzi and closed his eyes to get relaxed.

Y/n who just enter the jacuzzi area get shock seeing taehyung there, water is dropping from his body giving a clear view of his toned body making her gulp.