Chapter 3 :《 ຖ໐t Ş໐ ຖ໐r๓คl ຖiງht 》

Rq, I just wanna say, sorry for all the fonts in the chapter names-
Anyways, enjoy! ♡

---------------------------------

3rd person POV : (Again cause Idk what POV to make it-)

Everyone in the kingdom was shocked at Strawberry's death.. They don't know who could have done this. People were thinking it was Devil Cookie, but he said even HE wouldn't go THAT FAR. Especially to the point of killing another cookie.
All his pranks are a little harmless, and are all for fun..

Ninja Cookie was inside his house, trying to figure out who could be behind this. He couldn't come out, as advised by Almond Cookie, so the only thing he could do was think of a plan. Custard Cookie III couldn't find Wizard (he lives with Wizard Cookie in this book-), so he stayed with Ninja till they were allowed to come out.

"Hey king.. You holding up ok?" Ninja looked over to the royal child, who was wiping away tears. He had been crying ever since he found out one of his friends died. "No... She was so nice to everyone, and just shy... Why would someone kill her..?"

"Even me, THE KING, couldn't do anything!" He curled up into a ball and Ninja could already tell he was crying again. The older boy sat next to Custard Cookie and looked at the curled up boy, before giving him a hug.

"It's gonna be ok. Almond is gonna find who killed her, and we'll be safe again." Custard Cookie III looked up at Ninja, before hugging back. "I hope... I really, really hope..."

*Time skip to night time*

Custard Cookie III had been put to bed, he had grown tired. Ninja was still awake, trying to still figure out who killed Strawberry. "Maybe it was... No, she wouldn't hurt others..." He removed Angel Cookie from the board. The first people he removed was Gingerbrave, Strawberry's friend, and Wizard Cookie. (BIG MISTAKE REMOVING GINGERBRAVE)

He figured that Gingerbrave and Wizard Cookie, the 2 most sad about Strawberry's death (along with Chili Pepper and Custard Cookie), couldn't have killed her. Why would they? All she was was nice to them. She was nice to everybody.. Someone would have to be next level messed up to kill Strawberry Cookie.

Ninja then heard footsteps coming from the stairs. He grabbed his pole and pointed it towards the stairs, ready to attack whoever came down. He had to be more prepared to attack, especially with a child in his possession.

The person making the noise was Custard Cookie III (DUH). He was a little shocked when he saw a weapon pointed towards him, but calmed down when Ninja got out of his attack stance. "Sorry kid for scaring you like that.. I was just ready to attack if someone broke in."

"It's fine, I understand.." Custard walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. "Why are you up so late anyways?" Custard asked Ninja as he took a sip of his water. "I could ask you the exact same thing. But I'm trying to figure out who murdered Strawberry." Ninja kept looking at his board, not looking at the child.

"Oh... For me, I can't sleep.. The image of Strawberry like.. That is just.. In my brain, and I can't get it out.." Custard sat on a chair, watching Ninja look at his board in wonder. 'I wish I could get it out..' Custard Cookie III thought as he took a final sip of his water, finishing it.

"I wish I could help with that, but I can't.. Maybe Pure Vanilla could help." Ninja looked at Custard with a face of worry(?). "Yeah.. Hopefully.." Custard walked over to the sink and washed his cup (why? Idk-), and then walked back into the living room.

Then, the sound of a door being lock-picked engulfed the room. It sent chills up Custard's spine.. Someone's trying to get in by picking the lock. "Kid, hide.. NOW." Custard Cookie obeyed, which is something he doesn't do often, but he understands the seriousness of this situation.

He hid underneath a table, near the wall. He tried his best to stay as quiet as he could. Ninja got his pole and struck a fighting stance, pointing towards the door. Said door swung open as soon as the person finished picking the lock. Custard Cookie had his eyes closed, so he couldn't see what was going on.

All he heard was Ninja screaming, fighting, punches, kicks, hits, then silence.

Custard Cookie III slowly opened his eyes, as he saw jam splattered everywhere around the place. He look at the scene in horror, wanting to scream, but he knew that would make his presence known to the unknown, and unwelcome, visitor.

Custard heard footsteps walking down the steps of the stairs.. He pinned himself more to the wall, trying his best not to be seen by moving his legs closer to his torso, his hands covering his mouth.

He saw the legs of someone, but it was too dark to tell who it was. Then glass shattered, more jam poured over to where the table lied, but none got on Custard. Something got dropped by the person, and the unknown person walked out of the house, believing they finished their mission.

Custard Cookie III got out from underneath the table, and looked around for a light switch after making sure all the windows were covered. The stranger could come back you know. He finally found it and turned on the light, turning around to find a HORRIFYING SCENE...

Ninja had a huge scar on his head, jam coming out as glass was in his arms... His legs had been torn off and there was a sticky note stapled to Ninja's torso. It read :

"Yσυ ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ʂƈҽɳҽ? :) I ɱαԃҽ ιƚ ʝυʂƚ ϝσɾ ყσυ, ƙιɳɠ!"

'What the...' Custard Cookie backed away from the body, as he had to get closer to read the note. "NO.. I DON'T LIKE IT! WHY!?" He screamed, a large amount of tears already forming and falling down the child's face. (Custard Cookie now has lots of trauma.)

"That's a shame.. I really thought you would enjoy the look of the beautiful scenery, since the last scenery before was stuck in your head.."

'I.. I didn't say that...' Custard Cookie III thought as he looked around frantically. "Wh-wha..." He started to freak out.. Was he hearing things now..? Where did the voice come from? "W-who's.. There..?"

"Silly little boy, we aren't joking. This is real."

"Wait.. W-We?" Right when he finished is sentence, a cloth covered Custard's mouth. He tried to squirm out of the stranger's grasp, but got weaker and weaker the more he breathed in.. He was soon passed out.

The stranger carried Custard Cookie III back to a house and tied him to a chair. Waiting the time the young royalty woke up.