Chapter 4 : ι'м ѕσяяу...

*Swear warning*
Custard Cookie III's POV :
--------------------------------------------

Ughhh... My head hurts so much... This is not treatment for a king... Wait, what- What happened..? I open my eyes, the black void going away as I look around the empty room. Where am I? This.. Isn't Ninja's home....

I try to get up, but I'm tied down. I look at what I'm on, and it seems to be chair.. Wait... The memories come flooding back to me... Strawberry's death... Ninja keeping me safe in his home... Ninja dying.. Me being.. WAIT, I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!

I try even more to get out of the rope and chair, but it's no use. I give up and try to find the person who kidnapped me. A door swings open, and a shadow of a cookie is standing in the light of the doorway. "Ah, you're finally up king!"

I tried looking at them, but the light was too much

I tried looking at them, but the light was too much. I couldn't see what they looked like. All I knew is that they had cracks all over their body, X for a left eye, and had their right hand behind their back.

The person shut the door, leaving the room in almost full darkness one again. Then they turned on the light. I shut my eyes due to the sudden flash or light, but open them and look around. The room is empty for sure.

I look back at the cookie in the doorway, and they were...

GINGERBRAVE!? HE OUT OF ALL THE COOKIES IN MY KINGDOM WOULD KIDNAP ME!? HOW COULD HE! "GINGERBRAVE!? WHY DID YOU-"

"Hush now child. Or I'll make you shut the fuck up." He had walked over to me and just stared at me, then moved his hand up to his neck and sliced it across.. Signifying that if I didn't shut up, my head will be on the line.

I immediately stopped talking, I was full of fear now... I didn't want to die.. If he was behind all of the murderers, I didn't want to be another one of his victims. Oh wait, I ALREADY AM.

"Much better. Now. Guess you had to see what happened to your friends, Strawberry and Ninja. Kinda feel bad for you. Oh wait! No I don't!" Brave started to laugh to himself... That pyscho...

"Oh, but I'm getting off track. You see, I don't have it in my gut to murder you.. Just yet.. So I'll let you live, under one condition though." ... What? WHAT DOES HE WANT NOW? HE KILLED STRAWBERRY AND NINJA, AND NOW HE WANTS SOMETHING FROM ME!

"What..?" I ask, trying not to sound fearful. "Well, if you help me gather people, I'll let you survive. If you don't... Guess you'll be meeting Strawberry and Ninja." I start to tear up a bit.. Find... People? For him? I don't want to that! Who knows what he could do to them!

"I..." I don't actually know what to pick... It's either save my own life, and leave the rest to die at the hands of Gingerbrave, or let myself die and everyone else can try to beat him... I want to pick myself to die, but I have so much to live for still.. I don't want to die..

"Clock's ticking king.. I would pick if I were you.. If you don't, I'll do it for you." I started to sweat. "Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock." Gingerbrave repeated over and over again the words "tick tock"... I was already getting to my breaking point. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO PICK?

I finally decided. I was gonna sacrifice myself for the good of everyone else.. Even if it meant I'll never see them again. Just as I was about to speak Brave interrupted me. "Oops, times up. Guess I gotta choose FOR YOU.." His X eye glowed yellow when he said "for you".. I messed up..

I was then untied, and I was about to try and escape when he grabbed my arm and threw me down to the ground. "Just because you're not tied doesn't mean your free." He pulled out his Candy Cane and before I could react, he stabbed me in the left eye with it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Gingerbrave's(???) POV :

After getting Custard's left eye bandaged up, I grabbed his arm and pulled him downstairs. "Let.. G-Go of me.. Please..." I heard him cry out... He had been crying the whole time, his left eye crying blood. He has also coughed up blood too. I wanted to, but I couldn't..

I couldn't even control myself.

I let go of him. "Sit." I said, pointing to the couch. He obeyed, most likely scared that he'll get harmed even more. I sat down next to him and pulled out a syringe. It didn't contain anything.. Yet.

I looked over at Custard, who was staring at the floor. "Custard." He looked up by the mention of his name. "Y-Yeah..?" "Get Devil Cookie for me. By tomorrow night." "But, w-what if-" "JUST DO IT CUSTARD." ".............. O-Ok..." He nodded hesitantly, then got up and walked to the door.

"Remember, don't fail me. Or.. Well, you know what happens." I took my Candy Cane and swinging it around a bit as he stopped right in front of the door, shaking a bit. He nodded and opened the door, running out.

I sighed, getting up and closing the door. I then walked over to a computer and pulled out the tracker map. There was a circle on the map that was going pretty fast.

'Good thing I put the tracker in his eye before he noticed.' It said in my mind.

----------------------------------------------
Devil Cookie's POV :

I woke up in my bed, and walked outside. I wanted to play a prank first thing in the morning. Floating/flying about, I saw Mango Cookie on his boat in a river. Perfect.

I floated over to her boat, before tipping it over without him noticing me. The water engulfed him as he fell into it. He climbed out though, soggy now. He looked over at me, and crossed his arms. "What was THAT about?" Mango asked me, angry. "Oh come on, it was just a little prank."

"Wasn't funny." He tipping his boat back upwards, and pulled it out. I flew away, laughing to myself. Then I felt someone grab my hand and pull me behind a house. "!? Hey! LET ME THE FUCK GO!" I looked down to see Custard Cookie III, without his crown though. His left eye was covered by a bandage though. He was also still in his pajamas.

"Sorry Devil Cookie, but I have to.." I was confused.. Do what? "What do you-" Before I finished my sentence, he pulled out his staff and hit me in the head with it, knocking me out. The last thing I heard was..

"I'm sorry... I didn't want this..."