Chapter 12 : 𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝓊𝓉...

CHAPTER 12! LET'S GOOOOOOO! This is the 2nd to last chapter. Also, final chapter will include FIGHTS! So let's do this! Also, I just realized.. This AU is just a whole game of Among Us, but in CRK.

------------------------------
3rd person POV :

Almond Cookie was in his office. He was close to figuring out who could be person doing all this. The last suspects were Purple Yam Cookie, Red Velvet Cookie, Twizzly Gummy Cookie, Licorice Cookie, Poision Mushroom Cookie, Pomegranate Cookie, and Gingerbrave, and Pancake Cookie.

Gingerbrave and Pancake were the odd ones out of the people there since they both never had a record of being evil or wanting to hurt any other cookie.. But none the less, they was still acting very strange, which made them a suspect.

Almond decided he would try to ask Gingerbrave some questions, just so that he could take him off the board. Then do the same with Pancake. He didn't really believe that Gingerbrave or Pancake would hurt anyone, or even their friends. He walked out of house and to Ginger's.

(Meanwhile with the evil gang-)
Pancake Cookie had gotten up and went downstairs to watch TV. That's when the news came on, saying that Snow Sugar Cookie had been found dead in his home with several stab wounds. People had said that Pancake was staying at his house, but there were no traces of him in the house other than his belongs.

He watched as the people panicked to figure out what happened to him and Snow. He found it amusing. He laughed at the cookies. While Pancake laughed to himself, there was a knock on the door. He felt like he should get it, and so he did.

Pancake opened the door, and Almond Cookie was standing there. 'SHIT.. DOES HE KNOW I KILLED SNOW SUGAR? if he does.. I'll have to kill him too.. Hehe..' "Pancake! There you are! I didn't expect you to be at Gingerbrave's house.. Speaking of Gingerbrave, where is he?"

"He's upstairs! Let me get him for ya." Pancake rushed upstairs and to Gingerbrave's room. He walked over to the bed and yelled "WAKE UP! ALMOND'S HERE, AND HE WANTS YOU!" Gingerbrave woke up with a startle and sat up.

"Thanks for the great wake up." Gingerbrave got up and walked downstairs, trying his best to cover up his star eye. He found an eyepatch and wore it on his eye, then greeted Almond. "Hi Almond." "Hello Gin- What happened to your eye?"

"Oh? My eye? I just got injured. That's why I've been in here for so long.. I was scared to go out, hehe." Gingerbrave said, trying to play it off. "Hm.. Ok. I just need you to answer some questions." Gingerbrave nodded, and sat down across from him.

-------------------------------------
*After the questions had been answered*

Almond put down things in his notes, and Gingerbrave stayed quiet. Gingerbrave tried to answer the questions to make it seem like he wasn't evil, but Almond was smart. He knew Gingerbrave, and the answers seemed a bit rushed or not thought out carefully even for him.

After he finished writing down his notes, Almond got up. "Ok. This interview is over. Thank you for the info." "Your welcome." Gingerbrave waved to Almond as he walked out and shut the door. Gingerbrave sighed.

-------------------------------------------------
*Time skip*

Almond Cookie figured it was Gingerbrave, but why would Pancake be there? What if Pancake was kidnapped by Gingerbrave? Would that explain Custard and Devil's disappearances too? He was trying to wrap his head around all of this.

As he was pacing around his room, thinking of an idea, Espresso Cookie walked into the room. "Espresso. I think I know who did all this." Espresso was a little surprised. "I was just about if you knew, but I guess you read my mind. So, who is it?" 

Almond stayed silent for a bit, then spoke. "I believe it's Gingerbrave." "WAIT, WHAT!? HOW CAN IT BE HIM?" Espresso yelled, confusion in his voice. There was no way Gingerbrave, the bravest and one of the most kindness cookies there, could be the culprit.. Right?

"Well, he's been acting very weird.. And when he answered the questions I asked him, they seem very rushed and not thought out at all. Like he was just trying to say whatever seemed good enough so that I could leave."

"That.. Explains a lot actually. Do you think we should get rid of him?" Almond nodded. Espresso sighed. "Ok. I'll get everyone together so that we can finally end this." Espresso ran out of the office, leaving Almond there by himself.

'Ok.. There is no backing away from this now. We can finally stop this if we're right.' He said to himself, repeating that once again when in front of everyone in the kingdom.

"Everyone, listen up! I know it's been a while, and we're all scared but.. I believe I know who it is." The crowd gasped. "Who is it?" Someone yelled. "Ok. This may be a surprise to you guys but.. The person is-"

Right before Almond said the name, a hit was heard, and he fell to the ground. Revealing someone behind him. The people were scared, but ready to attack. The person behind him was Gingerbrave, who had hit him in the back of the head with his candy cane.

"Gingerbrave??" Madeleine Cookie said, shocked.

"Welp.. Seems like you figured it out! I knew I couldn't keep this fake persona on forever soooo... I wanted to kill you all one by one but.."

Gingerbrave's now X eye and star eye were shown to everyone. (The anime shade on the eyes, then the anime look up to reveal the eyes lol.)

"I guess I'll have to kill you all right now."

-----------------------------

Uh oh. It's getting spicy! Now everyone know it's Gingerbrave. Time for a massive war! :)