Chapter 10 : ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴇɴᴅ...

(The title is me in school all the time-) ANYWAYS. Enjoy. Also, you know what happening, swear warning. I'm just not gonna say it anymore cause there is gonna be swears in like the rest of the chapters so-

------------------------------------
3rd person POV :

Pancake Cookie was wandering around with a butcher knife in his hand. He had just murdered Snow Sugar Cookie, and was now trying to find someone else to be his next victim. After a bit of walking, he saw a figure in front of him.

"Perfect..." He started to rush at the figure, ready to attack it. Then, the person looked backward, at Pancake. Pancake didn't stop running though. "Hah. You think you can kill me with a butcher knife?" Pancake knew that voice. Gingerbrave. But he didn't look like himself.

"Hell yeah I can." Then, something stopped Pancake Cookie before he could reach Brave. "HEY! LET GO OF ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" He started to try and punch and kick whatever had a hold of him, and even tried to stab them. "Ugh- Can you calm down?"

That new voice was Wizard Cookie. Devil Cookie and Custard Cookie III were behind him, knowing that if they tried to run off, they would most likely be murdered. They weren't gonna risk it. Custard was on Devil's back, as he couldn't see at all, making to difficult to navigate outside. Devil had to carry him and his bow somehow since he kinda lost his magic.

"What's got in into him? Was it the trauma?" Brave asked, looking at the angered kid. "HAHA! TRAUMA? THE SHIT SOMEONE GAVE ME!? HELL YEAH!" "Wow- Insanity really took over didn't it?" Pancake stopped trashing about.

"What do you mean? Do you know about what happened? ARE YOU GONNA TELL ALMOND COOKIE ABOUT THE MURDER!?" Gingerbrave looked at Wizard, then shook his head, laughing. "Oh Pancake, of course not! Infact, that's a great thing that you murdered someone!"

Pancake looked surprised. He didn't expect Gingerbrave to act like this. Proud that he was a murderer? That isn't like Gingerbrave. "Wait, really? I thought you would tell on me. Be a "hero" or some shit." "Nah, THAT was old me. I'm new though, and completely different from that bitch."

Pancake laughed a little at the reaction. "Well then, can you let go of me? You guys seem cool." Wizard let go of Pancake, which then he fell onto the ground. Grabbing the butcher knife, he got up. "Uhhh... Can we go home now?" Devil asked.

"Shut the fuck up. One, we haven't found what we wanted yet, and two, YOU ARE FUCKING ANNOYING."  Wizard said to Devil, making Gingerbrave laugh a little. Devil just shut up after that, scared that he'll get hurt.

"What are you looking for anyways?" Pancake asked. "We're looking for Herb. He has a plant that could help us." "Oh, he should be somewhere in his house maybe." "Ah, ok." They started to walk to Herb's house. "Hey! Wait! Can I tag along?" Wizard looked back.

"Yeah sure, why not? More the merrier." He said. Pancake Cookie was happy, and ran with them. "Yay! I can't wait to fucking kill him!" "Hey, clam down. We kinda need him alive." "AW MAN!" "Buuuuuut, you can kill him as brutally as you like once we're done with him." "YAAAAAAAAAAY!"

Custard Cookie sighed and just clung to the back of Devil Cookie. 'When will this end...' He thought to himself, wanting to just go home.

------------------------------------

Ok, this one is shorter than the rest by like, 500 words or so, but whatever. Also.. Oh no. We got the killer gang.
Gingerbrave is the leader, Wizard is the magic bitch, Pancake is the ambush (in Cookie stats), Custard Cookie III is the blind healer (by force), and Devil is the ranged now cause he got bow.
The next chapter is gonna be like, 2000 words long so...