Chapter 13 : ₳ ฿ⱠØØĐɎ Ɇ₦Đł₦₲.

Sorry for taking so long, I haven't been feeling like writing, and was still trying to figure out how to end it. Anyways, here's the long LONG awaited ending.

-------------------------
3rd person POV :

Welp... The blood never stops does it? Nope. And the kingdom dwellers knew that.

"GINGERBRAVE! What has gotten into you?" Red Velvet said, fighting him off. Gingerbrave didn't answer, and just kept trying to stab him. The rest of the evil gang had also joined in on the fighting.

"ANSWER ME!" Red Velvet yelled, swinging his sword at Gingerbrave. He managed to hit Gingerbrave, but that only knocked him back. Gingerbrave just smirked, and stayed quiet.

The 2 continued to fight, while the others dealt with everyone else. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TRY AND HURT EVERYONE LIKE THIS? WHAT EVEN WAS YOUR GOAL GINGERBRAVE! TELL ME!"

"Gingerbrave's goal wasn't anything. This is all MY goal. It's funny, you all fall for disguises so fucking much." Gingerbrave started to laugh out loud. Red Velvet stopped in confusion. "Wait, what do y-"

Gingerbrave sliced at Red Velvet, lowering his health down a bit. "Ack!" He yelled out, then continued to fight Gingerbrave. "Listen Gingerbrave, Wizard, everyone! We... You don't have to do this! Please, can we just stop?" Angel Cookie said, trying to heal the hurt people fighting.

"OH, WILL YOU SHUT UP!" Gingerbrave yelled out, running towards Angel Cookie. "ANGEL COOKIE, WATCH OUT!" Red Velvet yelled to Angel Cookie, and tackled Gingerbrave before he could hurt Angel Cookie.

Angel Cookie looked at the two, then flew off getting away from them. "Oh, so you won't let me kill some random ass bitch but you're gonna sacrifice yourself? Really trying to paint yourself as a hero."

"Because unlike you, I AM A FUCKING HERO!" Red Velvet yelled out loud, stabbing Gingerbrave's arm. "ACK! MOTHER FUCKER!" The two continued to fight, people trying to join in to help Red Velvet, but usually get pushed away for the safety of themselves.

Going with the other people, Herb was attacking some people with the vines. Through, some people dodged it, some got stuck in the vines. Devil Cookie was shooting at people with his bow and arrow, and was also protecting Custard Cookie III cause he couldn't see. Custard didn't know what to do.

Wizard was attacking others with his magic. "What has gotten into to you guys?? You aren't yourselves anymore!" Asked Milk Cookie, dodging an attack by Pancake. "STOP DODGING AND DIE ALREADY!"

Wizard hit Milk in the back of the head with his lightning magic. This knocked him out "Got them." Pancake nodded, then went on attacking others. Wizard did the same. "Devil.. I'm so sorry.. I brought you into this a-" Custard said, apologizing, but Devil interrupted him.

"Don't be sorry. You couldn't control what was happening, and for the safety of yourself, did what you were told. This isn't your fault. It's Gingerbrave's." Devil said to him, shooting at another person. Custard nodded.

Mango Cookie shooted wave of tropical mango juice at Wizard, who got hit by it. The hit stopped a magic attack that was powering up pointing at some random cookie. Wizard looked at him, and charged up another attacking, and so did Mango.

Back with the others. Espresso picked up Almond and started to run to a house through the fighting. Pancake noticed him though and started to run at him. Espresso was quick through and used his magic to throw him back.

"Ack!" Pancake yelled out, getting up and trying again, but failed. "WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT TO ATTACK!?" The boy stomped his foot on the ground, angry. He then ran at Espresso again, but not with the intent on hitting him.