Chapter 11

Yey for new chapter!
...

[Warning's POV]

Sweat trickled down my forehead as I waited cautiously for any signs of Pure Ones. I wasn't going for any chances. Phase two has started and we were in mission already.

Are we done yet?~

Commander: Not yet.

I tuned out of their conversation as I used my ability to survey the surrounding area. Almost every guard were on the floor and unconscious. The twins were the ones keeping the other Pure Ones from the control room. I was outside. Commander and Insane were inside the room to make sure that everyone was attached mentally to each other.

Project: Any minute now, Commander. Please take your time!

I almost burst out laughing on what Project said. He's sarcasm was really obvious.

Unknown: Ignore him. He's just cranky today because he didn't get any caramel this week.

Project: I am not cranky!

Unknown: Mhm. Whatever you say, brother dearest.

Project: Are you sassing me?

I put my hand over my mouth to keep my laughter to myself. Project and Unknown were really just to dam funny. I tuned out again to survey the area.

A group of Vocaloids coming from the North. Opposite of were everyone else is.

I counted the group in my head and was surprised to know that they were fifteen.

Warning: Umm, Commander? There's a group in North on were I'm standing. Maybe you should hurry up?

Commander: Glitch and Virus, I need about three more minutes.

Glitch: Gotcha!

A portal appeared above my head and saw the other two members of our group. My sister was folding her sleeves to let her hands be seen. Her black fingernails visible. She smiled at me and patted my head with her left hand, which was still covered with her sleeve. Glitch gave me a smile and asked the directions on were the group was.

I used my ability and saw that they were not in North anymore.

"That's odd." I thought and spoke out loudly for them to hear.

"What is?" Virus asked.

"The group's not there anymore."

"What do you mean?" Glitch asked. They were looking at me weirdly like I grew two more heads.

"Exactly what I just said. They're gone."

"Gone?" Glitch asked again.

"Yes, gone. You know, vanished, disappeared, not present--"

"I know what gone is!" Glitch said. "But what happened to them?"

I used my ability again. The twins were on the opposite direction of us, trying to distract the other Pure ones with their speed. But they were logically too far from the group. Even if they took care of it, I should have noticed them. Abnormal was out of the possibilities as well, since he was too far from the group. He was keeping the area cleared with his ability, but the group were too far from his covered area, so that was another failed theory. I voiced my thoughts to the two as I finished using my ability.

"Any guesses?" Virus asked us.

I was about to say that maybe they were swallowed up by the earth since they were pretty stupid that the earth was too embarassed to let them walk on her, but something, or someone rather triggered my ability again. Just like what happened on Phase one. Two of them. I was about to follow the through my Radar when they disappeared again. Frustrated, I was about to bang my head on the wall when Commander's voice rang through my head.