Chapter 14

...

[Project's POV]

"Hey, wasn't it rude that we left the others by themselves?" I asked Unknown as we entered the dining room. We sat on our usual places and I continued to talk to her. "I mean, they probably wouldn't have known where we eat anyway. But Commander would have helped them, right?"

I turned around to face her and saw her in a daze-like sort of trance. I followed her line of vision and saw one of the new guys was already there, the one with the eye patch just like Virus. Wait, now that I had a closer look it wasn't actually an eye patch but it was a combination of a left half-mask and a visor on the right which revealed his only visible orange eye. Huh? When did he arrived here? He didn't look at us, but I think he knew that my twin was staring...somehow.

I wondered why she was staring at him though. Sure, he was not bad looking, but I am not bad looking myself if I do say so myself. I waved my hand in front of Unknown's face and she looked at me. Finally!

"What?" She asked irritably.

"Huh? Why are you angry with me?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said as she crossed her arms and turned away from me. Seriously, what did I do wrong? Before I could ponder on about that, Warning and Virus stepped inside the room. Well, Warning stepped in, Virus was floating as usual. They looked like they were talking about something serious. Both of them glanced at us and flinched as they saw the new guy, Bytes, already there.

"Where's Insane and Abnormal?" Warning asked.

"I don't know." I answered while shrugging my shoulders. Warning also did the same. After all, we shouldn't be that concerned about those two. They would probably show up sooner or later.

They both sat down and silence occupied the room.

Well then, this is quite uncomfortable.

Fortunately, Insane and Abnormal came in giggling and laughing at something. Commander and the other newbies were behind her. They also took their seats. The two looked around and were a bit discomforted.

"Oh, sit wherever you like." A voice said from behind. It was Patron, but he removed his cape though.

Everybody took their seats, and yes, once again silence occupied the room. There should be someone talking here, I mean I know that it's pretty weird that there are new members today and quite suddenly as well but someone should say something!

So~

Abnormal began to laugh. It was quite a sight, to be honest. Abnormal was keeping his laughter from being heard and was failing at it miserably since we're all looking already.

Do you guys ship PaNder?~

This is where Abnormal laughed his ass off. Insane was already joining. Jeez, anything would make them literally laugh.

"Pander? Huh?" Reset asked with confusion in her face. Zero also seemed to be confused by the sudden question. I looked at Bytes and saw him opening a bag of potato chips, paying no mind to what Abnormal had said.

"Oh, it's their ship name." I said as I pointed Commander and Patron. They were sitting together and were talking in hushed voices; maybe Insane prevented them from hearing her question. They look like they were discussing something very serious.

"So they're lovers?" Zero asked.

"Well, not actually." Virus said. She looked at Bytes and saw him eating his chips. "Where did you get that?" She asked. Uh oh, now that I think of it, her caramel stash was somewhere near the cupboard where those kind of chips were located.