Glitch (Part2)

Yey for new chapter!

...

I woke up to a very dusty room. And my head hurts as well. I tried remembering the past encounters before this. Egypt. Abandon site. Cleopatra. Faint.

This doesn't add up to anything logically possible! So I took my chance and stood up to explore the room. Only thing is that my hands were tied at my back. And it was really tight. It was really awkward to stand up.

I heard voices echoing. Maybe I was still inside the pyramid. There wasn't much hieroglyphics on the walls, but I'm sure it's the same one.

"--thing special." I heard.

People appear before me. I sat back down. It was really hard to get my balance when your hands are tied. And so are your feet. The people had the strangest eyes. They glow with white, and so does their clothes. But they don't glow, the clothes I mean.

The person looking like Cleopatra stood infron of them. She had this aura surrounding her. Like she is someone who you must not piss off. She held her chest high and hands on her hips. She stared at me with those eyes that are flowing with ones and zeros. Almost like binary codes.

"She's no one." She said to her comrades

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you." I heard my voice say, I felt like it was somewhere else. But it was definitely mine.

"Atleast, she has character." A blonde man said as he approached the girl infront. The girl seem annoyed at him for some reason, but she kept her pokerface on.

"Dylan, I have no time for games." The girl said.

"Really, System?" The boy, Dylan, said.

"Milady, we still need to--" A girl on her right started to say something but was quickly cut of by System, I think that's her name.

"Yes, yes." She said. "We'll leave now." She started to walk away as her comrades gave way for her.

"What about the witness, Milady?"

"Cecile will take care of it, right Cecile?" She said as she looked to another girl with fluffy hair.

"Of course, Milady." She bowed at her. "May I ask how?"

System only replied with a smile on her lips. A smile telling you that they shared a secret no one else knew. And then she walked away.

Almost everyone with the strange glowing eyes walked away from the room. Only five girls were left with me.

"What should we do Cecile?" A girl with long hair asked. Almost everyone inside had straight and long hair. Only Cecile had curly and fluffy hair.

"I'm so excited!"

"Could we experiment on her?"

"We should cut her open!"

"We must torture her first!"

Their voices was really annoying. They were so high pitched, almost like they were fangirling over some stupid boyband. And don't get me wrong, I know the feeling firsthand. And it isn't pleasant.

"Well," Cecile said as she looked at me. "System gave us the permission to do anything to her."

"Anything?" A girl asked.

"Yes, Lou. Anything."

All of them laughed with their high pitched voices. It's really starting to irritate me.

"Ooh! Look at what I found in the Lab!" Another shouted as she came running down from a hallway.

"Is that the project that failed?"