Chapter 9

Jan. 18, 2015; 7:03pm: Hi guys, I just forgot to write a certain thing which is super essential to the progress of the story even though it's just a line or two. Okay, so it was pretty long. I know, I'm stupid. Forgive thy author!

Yey for new chapter!

So I had time to write this. I hope you guys like it.

800+ reads. I cannot thank you enough.

Thanks for all the support!

:*

...

[3rd Person's POV]

The gang ran through their respective portals, resulting into the portals to close.

Commander surveyed the area carefully, remembering the map she completely memorized the night before. They were teleported into areas without much activity for them to use the element of surprise. It was morning so the Vocaloid's main supply building would be fully pack with the pure ones. A perfect time to make a statement.

Once she was sure that it was safe she tapped on Insane's ability.

Commander: Is everyone in their respective positions?

Virus: Yes.

Glitch: Yah.

Warning: Hai!

Unknown: ...

Project: Don't worry, we're here.

Insane: It's lonely here~

Abnormal: I'm here.

Commander: Good, proceed to destruction then. But after I get into the control room.

Insane: Yey!

Commander cancelled her call to the others and ran as silent as possible to the main control room to take control of the surveillance and stuff.

She arrived soon after she ran from her previous position. Which wasn't weird since she knew the hallways without any pure ones.

She crawled underneath the window of the control room. Since the room was full of pure people she quickly thought of a strategy. Commander smiled at herself. Perfect, she thought.

She stood up and walked towards the mechanical doors of the room. No one noticed her since everyone was preoccuppied with their screens.

She guessed the password and clicked the numbers, and the door opened. She walked inside and the doors closed. And by that time, everyone was staring at her.

"Hello." Commander said. "Please prepare to die."

Commander didn't wait for their reply. She ran quickly towards the Vocaloids, making them unconscious with various hits and blows to the enemy. It didn't take long for her to gain control of the room. Once she was done, she locked the doors and proceeded to the main computer.

She sat on the swivel chair and sighed. She faced the moniter and stretched her arms upwards. Commander summoned her screens and hacked the main computer.

"This is so easy."

After some clicks here and there, she was finally done.

Commander: I'm done.

Insane: Finally! *sighs*

Commander rolled her eyes on the comment but she brushed it off. She pushed a button, making a lively song play on the speakers. She kicked her feet upwards placing it on the table and putting her hands behind her head.