𝐝𝐨𝐬

Author's note: °°For entertainment/fangirling purposes only. No harm intended. 
  ••●●●○●●●••

DOS

  //SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. READ AT YOUR RISK//

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan decided to stay at a traveler’s inn near the bus terminal  as they wait for the bus that travels to their village. And there’s only two buses that travel to that village and the first trip was 5 AM and the second or the last trip was 12 noon. 

Upon entering their room Xiao Zhan starts stripping his clothes off as he heads towards the bathroom until he has nothing left.

Wang Yibo can’t help but just follow him with his stares. Specifically staring at his bouncy butt cheeks. Biting his lips, Wang Yibo picked his bae's stripped clothes and put it aside properly. Didn’t take long before Wang Yibo heard splashing water coming from the shower. 

Wang Yibo shifts his vision to where the bathroom was and a smirk immediately crawled on the corner of his lips when he saw the door wasn’t even closed. 

With moves like the flash, Wang Yibo took all of his  clothes off and followed his bae to the bathroom. 

Wang Yibo almost drools when he sees such temptation right in front of his naked eyes. 

Xiao Zhan was standing under the shower, eyes closed. The water coming from the shower trickled and traveled freely on his body. The sight itself makes Wang Yibo almost lose his self control. The sight itself made him hard in an instant. 

Wang Yibo slowly walks closer and wraps his arms around Xiao Zhan’s slim waist. 

“I thought you don’t want to join me.” Xiao Zhan voices out, eyes still closed. 

“Hmm… Yibo…'' soft moans escape from Xiao Zhan’s mouth when Wang Yibo starts kissing the back of his ears to his nape.

Xiao Zhan’s body started to shiver not because he was feeling cold but because of the pleasure that started to creep throughout his whole body with just the slight touch from his babe. 

Xiao Zhan won’t even deny the fact that he misses Wang Yibo touching him like this. For almost a month that he was on a night shift they haven’t been so intimate like this. As for Wang Yibo, god knows how hard he stopped himself from ravishing his babe every time he came home from work and saw Xiao Zhan walking around wearing only a robe. That was the time when Xiao Zhan was getting ready for work. 

“Damn. Babe, I miss you.” Wang Yibo stated in an almost whisper voice. He made his way from Xiao Zhan’s nape down to his shoulder blade. His hands start to wander on Xiao Zhan’s waist to his hips and back to his waist with a light squeeze. 

“Hmmm… kiss me babe.” 

Wang Yibo didn’t waste any seconds and ravished Xiao Zhan’s lips like a hungry madman. And Xiao Zhan returned the favor with the same intensity. In other words they were eating each other’s faces. 

Mouth to mouth. Tongue to tongue. Saliva to saliva. The both of them can feel their burning  desire for each other.

Wang Yibo let go of Xiao Zhan’s lips as he made his way on the latter’s neck. Biting, sucking, licking, Wang Yibo made sure he’ll leave a mark. 

“Ahh~~” Xiao Zhan’s moans sounded like music on Wang Yibo’s ears and it made him feel more aroused. 

Cold water from the shower can’t cool the heat building inside them. 

“Louder, babe…” Wang Yibo sucks Xiao Zhan’s neck harder, earning a loud moan from him. Wang Yibo knew his bae’s weaknesses pretty well.

While sucking Xiao Zhan’s neck his hands slowly traveled from his waist going up to his chest. When he found what he was looking for he didn’t waste any second and pinch that perky tempting pinkish nipples. And he heard another melodious moan from the beau.

“Ahhhh~~~!!! Suck it babe… please…” Xiao Zhan pleaded.

“As you wish babe.” With that, Wang Yibo bent his body so his face could level with his target. 

Wang Yibo sticks his tongue out as he brings his face closer to his target. His eyes were open as he stares straight on Xiao Zhan eyes that’s  staring back at him with so much anticipation. And when Wang Yibo’s tongue got contact with the tip of Xiao Zhan’s nipple another pleasured moan came out of the latter’s mouth. 

“Babe… suck it harder babe—ahhh!!” Thankfully Xiao Zhan’s back was leaning on the wall or else he could’ve fallen on the bathroom tiled floor because he felt his knees weaken due to so much sensation and stimulation. 

“You really liked being sucked here babe. You're hard.” Wang Yibo remarked with a smirk. 

“Baaaabbbbeeeee….!!” Xiao Zhan almost hit his own head on the wall as he throws his head back when Wang Yibo grabbed his leaking manhood without any warning. Because of the flowing water from the shower and the leaking pre-cum Wang Yibo slides his palm up and down on  his manhood smoothly.  And it made Xiao Zhan go crazy. 

“Ahhhh… god…. So good Yibo….Ahhh!!” Xiao Zhan moaned deliriously.

“I know babe.” Wang Yibo proudly replied. “You look so yummy, babe.” 

“Oh my—baaabbeee!!” And another high pitched moan when Wang Yibo takes his full length inside his mouth without any hesitation. 

Wang Yibo starts to bob his head up and down on Xiao Zhan's cock and Xiao Zhan’s length would appear and disappear in his mouth. Xiao Zhan could only grab a handful of Wang Yibo’s hair. Hands clenching in a tight fist. 

Wang Yibo moves his head back and forth vigorously  giving his bae his favorite blowing job. And Xiao Zhan’s loud moans of pleasure were so satisfying for him to hear. 

Wang Yibo uses his other magic hand to prep his bae while he is still busy sucking his cock. It’s been a while since the last time they've done it. That's why he should take some time to prepare his bae so it won’t be that painful if he takes him later. Even though Wang Yibo badly wants to take him now, he should be patient. Like the saying goes ‘good comes to those who wait' he sure knows he’ll make his bae feel good—so good. 

Wang Yibo made Xiao Zhan cling his right leg on his shoulder. At first Wang Yibo rubs  Xiao Zhan’s wrinkled entrance with his middle finger. Trying to soften it. Then he starts poking it with his index finger. He repeatedly did it several times before he finally inserted his finger inside. 

 Xiao Zhan whimpered from the foreign yet familiar penetration  from his back entrance. Oh how he longed for that. How he missed the feeling of being owned. Being owned by the man who’s kneeling in front of him like he is worshipping him. 

“Does it hurt babe?” Wang Yibo checked his bae. 

“It’s fine babe. I can bear it. Just go on.” Xiao Zhan answers and bit his lower lip when Wang Yibo begins to move his finger in and out. 

From one finger, gradually Wang Yibo would add one finger and another one until it became three. Now three fingers are moving in and out of Xiao Zhan’s hole. Rubbing the walls inside. 

“Ahhh~~~!!!” and yet another satisfying moan when Wang Yibo hit a certain spot inside him

“Found it!” Wang Yibo exclaims enthusiastically and starts hitting the same spot repeatedly making Xiao Zhan sings in an erotic melody. 

Eyes full of lust, Wang Yibo stares at his bae who’s in a moaning mess. Head shifting from left to right  as he don’t know where he should exactly shift his head. His left hand on his head pulling his own hair. His right hand is still gripping on Wang Yibo’s hair, almost pulling it from his scalp which the other didn’t mind as he enjoys watching his creation. 

“Babe.. s-stop…”

Xiao Zhan’s words made Wang Yibo stop moving. 

“What?”