𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬

Author's note: °°For entertainment/fangirling purposes only. No harm intended. 
  ••●●●○●●●••

TRES

  //SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK//

“Babe.. s-stop…”

Xiao Zhan’s words made Wang Yibo stop moving. 

“What?” Wang Yibo asked. His expression was no different than that of those who have just watched a horror movie. His expression was like he just heard the scariest thing in the world. 

“Stop using your finger and put it in.. I mean your cock  babe… please. I need you... I want you inside me…”

With that Wang Yibo’s last thread of patience snapped. He pulled his finger out leaving Xiao Zhan’s hole clenching for nothing. Xiao Zhan whines, feeling the sudden emptiness. 

“I’ll make you full in just a moment babe.” Wang Yibo stood up, hand stroking his own manhood that stood proud and ready to attack. 

Wang Yibo then turned Xiao Zhan around and pushed him against the wall. Xiao Zhan automatically sticks his butt in the air and receives a slap from Wang Yibo. It stings but it only adds to his burning desire to get plunged and fucked hard. 

Wang Yibo as a teased he is, he started to rub his manhood against Xiao Zhan’s entrance but intentionally avoided poking the hole itself making Xiao Zhan whines in frustration. 

“Fvck! Wang Yibo just put it in!” He complains but just received another slap on his butt. 

“That’s not how to say how you wanna get fucked babe.” Wang Yibo who enjoys teasing his bae

“Babe~~please..p-put it in—ahh~~!!” 

“Ohh…shit! Fvck! So tight babe… ahh!” They both moaned loudly when Wang Yibo thrust himself all the way in. 

“You look extremely sexy babe. Fvck! so hot inside of you babe.. ohhh~~” Wang Yibo never forgets to compliment his bae every time they’re doing it. 

At first Wang Yibo was just moving in a slow and gentle pace as he is still letting Xiao Zhan to adjust to his size since it’s been a while that they had sex. 

Few minutes later Xiao Zhan started to move on his own, welcoming Wang Yibo’s every thrust. That's when Wang Yibo knew Xiao Zhan had fully adjusted. Then he starts increasing his pace.

Lewd noises, skin slapping, moans, whimpers, groans and screams of pleasure filled the four corners of the bathroom mixing with the sound of the splashing water coming from the shower. 

The two didn’t even mind whether they could be heard or not as lust  completely took over and the last bit of sanity was already washed out and went straight to the drains. 

“Haaa… . So tight.. ohhh.. your walls are clamping on my cock.”

“Nnnghhhhh… ahh… so good babe. I love how big you are … ahhh~~~” 

“Big and yours babe… ahhh.. fuck! Don’t clench your walls too much babe.. I-I don’t want to cum yet. Ohhh..how I miss fucking you babe…”

“Haa.. ahhh… ahhh.. nngghhh….h-harder Yibo.~~yes—ahh!

“Ahhh…!.... ahh…” Xiao Zhan can’t even close his mouth anymore.  But he doesn’t care. He doesn’t even care if he's drooling. All he cared about was the unearthly pleasure Wang Yibo was giving him. How good it felt like having Wang Yibo’s cock rubbing inside him.