Chapter-1 : Girl From Nowhere

(*Above picture is taken from pinterest*)

CHAPTER-1
GIRL FROM NOWHERE

Summary : A home was burned because of other's greed.
Gu Xaing wants revenge but she is powerless.

__________________________________

The fire which spread from Li Kingdom have reached to Báihuā* Village.

A small village, situated right beside the Kingdom, separated by a big forest and the beautiful lake Xiang .

The head of the village, Gu Xue, tried his best to keep his people safe from the cruel soldiers of Wei Dynasty.

The fourteen year old Gu Xiang looked at her father from the corner of the door, who is fighting bravely.

Her father looked weak. Too weak that he barely can stand.
But he still fought.
To save his family and his people.

But unfortunately the war was unfair.
One verses hundreds.

How cruel can world be?

In the end, it was clear.
Lord Gu was destined to die at the hand of his best friend who betrayed him for some money.

Gu Xue looked at his dear friend, Jian Rui.
A friend and brother, for whom Gu Xue was ready to die now standing in front of him, pointing the very sword he gave Jian Rui as a gift, at him.

Gu Xiang watched from her own eyes as her father was killed by her uncle.

Her dear uncle.

And Gu Xiang heart boiled with hatred. The tears fell from her eyes. She cannot believe it.

Her mother, Jian Mei, who was holding her tightly finally let her go and told her to run as she took out her sword.

"Ah-Xiang...Run... Please..."

Jian Mei begged as she pushed Gu Xiang into a cave.

The Cave is designed as a rescue path.
Even though for hundreds of years, no war have effected in the village but the ancestors of the village were always alert.
The cave was thus invented so that if any thing happened then the poor innocent peoples can use it for escape purpose.

But they never thought the cave will be used by a little girl only,
because no body lived to escape.

Half of the villagers where dead.
And half were so much injured that they were waiting for the time of their death.

Gu Xiang didn't wanted to go, she wanted to stay there. Protecting her people and dying for them. Because that is what is right for and that is what her father did but seeing her mother's crying face she followed her wish.

She didn't look back but the sound of her people's pain reached inside her ear and it was too much for a fourteen year old girl.

So much pain.

It will surely bring nightmare to someone who is stone-heart person.

And it was where she changed.
She promised herself she will take revenge.
A hatred grew.

As she ran towards the darkness, a new person was born there.

A person who will bring chaos to the whole imperial and martial world.
A person who will become nightmare of the heroes.