Cookies!

🔮Sophia's P. O. V.🔮

The next day we were in the hallway waiting to give Ben his cookie when we hear one of the princess call out "Look, It's Mal and Sophia" "Hi, Sophia! Love my hair, Mal!" another girl calls out. Jay turns to Mal and I and asks "Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, It's not so bad here, you know"

Mal turns back to him and says "Are you insane? Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it!" loudly while snapping in his face at the end. "Thanks, Mal. I needed that" He says walking away towards the girls.

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" I hear Audrey complain to Ben while Jay starts flirting with the girls below. "Oh, hello. The name's Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight?" "Yeah" they respond back flirtatiously. "Keep a lookout for number eight, all right? Scoring the winning goal" Jay says confidently and the girls respond back "Okay"

As Audrey continues complaining to Ben "She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it" "What's the harm?" the soon to be king asks her. "It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know It's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?" Audrey whines and I roll my eyes.

"Listen, Audrey..." Ben tries to reason with her but she interrupts him saying "I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" "Okay" Ben says back reluctantly. "Bye, Bennyboo" the pink princess says and walks away as Ben says "Bye"

I push Mal over who says "Hey, Bennyboo!" mocking Audrey. "Hey" Ben says back to her walking over. "I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" she asks. "Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time" Ben says kindly.

"No, yeah. I completely understand. Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains" Mal says but Ben immediately denies that as the reason. "No, no, no"  'No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that" Mal says. "No, that's not it. No, no, no, I... I really do..." he continues but Mal says to him "No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for me, I guess" while going to put the cookie in her mouth Ben takes it and takes a bite saying "No, no. Hey... see that? Totally trust you. Totally"

"How are they?" Mal asks as we all approach from behind her. "They're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh... I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they... is that walnuts? I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... The chocolate... The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. And they're sweet... Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?" Ben rambles as Jay moves to his side taking the cookie from the soon to be king and asks him "How you feeling, bro?" "I feel... I feel... I feel like... Like singing your name. Mal, Mal" Ben starts to sing and we all stare at him in shock as Mal covers his mouth and then Jay and I look at the cookie in shock.