school

I walk into the school gates with a slight frown on my face, I don't wanna be here. But of course, mom said that I have to get an education if I wanna become a lawyer. So I came to school today.

Let just hope for the best.
I walk to my locker and pull out my history book, since it's my first class of the day. As I close my locker, for some weird reason I feel like someone was watching me. Maybe I'm just being weird.

I brush it off and walk to my history class. I walked into my history class and the teacher immediately greets me with a smile. "Ms Nelson's, how nice to meet you. Have a seat wherever you would like." He smiles sweetly. I nod my head at him and smile. As I was walking in the back of the class to take a seat there, I suddenly feel eyes on me again. I look around the class to see everyone is looking ahead at the teacher, what is going on with me today?

Then the teacher starts speaking, I zoned out for a minutes as I hear a deep, husky voice in my head, "hello, baby" I gasp and look around the class. No one was looking at me again, what the actual f*ck? I think I might need a therapist now. The teacher then tells us to open our books to page 250. I do as he ask and opened my book to page 250.

The bell finally rings and I walks quickly out of the classroom. I walk up to my locker and put my book inside, suddenly I have an urge to go to the restroom. I rush to the restroom and into the stall, letting down the liquid out of my bladder. I walk up to the sinks and wash my hand, then I feel a shiver run down my spine.

I gulp and walk to the door, but before I can reach out for it, the door shuts and locks by its self. What the hell!

Then I feel hands on my waist.
I gasps as I was pushes against the wall, someone pressed against my back. then I hear a husky voice whispering into my ear. "we finally meet" the person spoke while biting my earlobe.

"w-who are you?" I ask softly, I'm surprised he even heard me.

"Lucifer" he whispers into my ear. he then spins me around and latches our lips together.

Cliff hanger...what do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Get this chapter to at least 2 votes and I'll post the next chapter. Till then!