Study

"Woah! cool room!" i said, amazed. It was a bit bigger than mine, with dark blue walls, a double bed in the corner and a computer desk.
"What's this?"i pointed to a board on his wall. It was brown with pictures pinned onto it, and it was all connected with red, green, blue and yellow string.

"It's just an investigation board.." he went on, "the green string is solved, yellow is to be determined and blue is just... pretty"

"what does the red string mean?" i asked, looking at the pictures.
"unsolved." he said, he sounded quite sad.
"maybe i could help?" i asked. Stiles nodded, then he opened a maths text book.

After an hour, we were done studying. I was exhausted from school, i yawned.
"are you okay?" stiles asked, flicking the hair out of my face.
"yes, i'm just tired.." i replied, my eyes barely open.
I lay back on Stiles' bed as he tucks me in, "i'll tell Scott your staying here.." he said, leaving the room to call Scott. I smiled as i drifted off to sleep.

The next day, i woke to the sound of a heartbeat. I opened my eyes to find my head laying on stiles' chest, i smiled as he slowly opened his eyes.
"good morning.." Stiles said in a deep, croaky voice.
"good morning!" i replied, preparing myself to get up.

I got ready in Stiles' bathroom and then we went to school.
"thank you for studying with me!" i said, putting on some lip-balm.
"It's okay!" Stiles replied, "you can come over anytime, Amelia!"

We got out the jeep and walked into school, the pack was gathering around the table.
"Hey!" me and Stiles say to the pack.
"Amelia are you with Stiles?!" Lydia asked, almost excited.
"Are you dating?" Malia said, "did you.. you know?!"
i pulled a disgusted face, "Malia?! of course we didn't do it! Stiles helped me study, that's all.."

I didn't answer any questions about me and Stiles being a couple, to be honest i didn't know?! Stiles never asked about us being a couple so that's why i didn't.
i walked to class.