I love you so..

Stiles took me into a room, away from the pack.
His eyes became teary, "Why?"
I swallowed, "Why, what Stiles?"

"Don't bullshit with me, Amelia.." Stiles snapped, yet his eyes still flooding with tears.

"I-I'm sorry Stiles.." I said, i went to hug him but he pulled away.

"Why did you do it?." He looked at me, wanting an answer.

"I just wanted to see you.." I replied, "Stiles i'm sorry."

"Who even are you?" He asked, as he looked at me in disgust.

"I'm Amelia.. Stiles." It was true. I was Amelia. Just not Amelia 'McCall', "What did Lydia tell you.."

"She told me everything." Stiles said, "How you aren't even..real." Stiles stuttered as a single tear rolled down his cheek, "I loved you, Amelia. I loved you and you broke my heart! Why would you do this to me? To Scott? To Malia?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you." I replied, "I didn't mean to hurt any of you!"

"So you weren't gonna tell any of us?!" Stiles raised his voice, "You were just gonna come here whenever you want—" Stiles stopped himself from talking and rubbed his head in his hands, "Why would you do this to me?.."

I broke down, tears flooded from my eyes, "Stiles i wanted you to love me!"

"I did love you!" He shouted over the top of me, "..and you broke my heart!"
He looked at me, ashamed of my actions, "Where are you really from?"

"London..." I took a deep breath, "in another reality." I wiped the tears from my face, "Stiles i didn't mean to hurt you i promise. I was gonna tell you—"

"When?" He said, sarcastically, "You were gonna let me love you so much and then tell me you shifted this whole time?"

He looked at me, "Why.. Amelia?" He wiped the tears from his face, "I loved you so—"

"And i love you!" I interrupted him.

He shook his head, "Not anymore."

"So you just want me to leave?" I asked, "And go back to my reality and act like nothing happened! Just to forget about everything we did together!"

"I want you, Amelia." Stiles put his hand on my cheek, "but you're not real."

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.
Stiles walked out of the room, as i stood there frozen, not being able to move.