Supernatural

I woke up.
Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia and my mom was gathering around me.
"hey.." Melissa spoke calmly, "what happened to you.." she put her hand on my face.
I tried to sit up but i was weak.

"Take it easy.." A man i'd never seen before was stood in front of me, "i'm doctor Alan Deaton."
Alan scanned my body for any wounds.

"W-what are you?" i asked, quietly.
"i'm a veterinarian!" he said, confidently.
I looked confused. A veterinarian was looking after me?
"Amelia, it's okay!" Scott held my hand, "Doctor Deaton knows a lot about the supernatural and he's helped me through everything!" Everyone smiled, almost remembering old memories. I calmed down and let Deaton check my body.

"It is possible that Amelia is something supernatural.." Deaton said, calmly, "But if she is, i've never seen anything like this before.." he sounded unsure.

"Is she a banshee?" Lydia asked, "i mean, she did scream?"

"No.." Deaton added, "The scream was caused by anger.. not because she's a banshee. But her blood samples aren't the same as human blood. It is possible that she is some kind of...." Deaton paused, "witch.."

i panicked, "what?" i sat up, "witches aren't real!"
"neither are werewolves, but here we are!" Deaton stayed calm, like he had already experienced this thousands of times before.

"but i cant do spells?" i added.

"Not all witches need spells, Amelia." Deaton said, "You used no spells to lock the bathroom door, remember?"
Everyone stared at me, "I locked it! With my hands!"
"There was no lock on the door..." Deaton said, confidently, "you made it lock with your mind.."
"So i have telekinesis?" i asked.
"Something like that.." Deaton said, "we are still trying to figure you out" he smiled at me.