Body

A week later, everyone was still trying to figure out my 'witch powers'. The more i tried to do it, the more i failed. Stiles was right, it does feel useless being human in a pack of supernatural creatures.
I got home from another day of school, i was exhausted.
"Hey Amelia, how was your day at school?" Melissa asked, as she cooked dinner in the kitchen.
"i cant do it!" i said, "i cant do witchy things! i cant even read in front of a class!"
Melissa stopped cooking and came over to me, her arms coming in for a hug.
"it's okay, you'll get there.." she comforted me, hugging me tightly, "why don't you go out with the pack tonight? i think they are going to the cinema?" She tried to cheer me up, but nothing worked.
"i don't know, i-"

The door flung open as Scott ran through it. He was out of breathe and sweating.
"Scott? Are you okay!?" i panicked, walking towards him. He stood in the door way breathing heavily. I looked at Melissa, "Mom! what's happening?!"

"L-Lydia found something!" Scott hyperventilated.
"Found what? Found a body?" i was scared for my life, i'd never seen a dead body before.
Scott picked me up and rapidly ran to Lydia.

Lydia was in the forest, the body next to her. She looked so clueless. I bet she didn't even know what happened. I came closer to Lydia, "Lydia, it's okay.." she didn't look at me, she just stared into the distance.

I came closer to the body. It was a man, a tall man with brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin and.... it was my dad.
I fell to the floor. Collapsing onto my bare knees. I covered my mouth, i was horrified.
A tear ran down my red cheeks. His body was covered in blood and bruises, he had obviously been attacked. The deep cuts on his body made me sick to my stomach. My whole body shook as i tried to stand.

Stiles finally arrived in his jeep. He slowly walked towards Scott, "it's-it's your dad?" Stiles said, his eyes filled with sorrow. I looked back at them, my eyes flooded with tears.
"He's .... dead" I said, my brain still trying to process the whole situation.
"Amelia, lets go home.." Scott said, as Stiles got Lydia.
i shook my head, "we should burry him.."
They all looked at me, confused, "good things come to good people."

All night, we were in the woods, burying my dad. Stiles and Scott were doing all the work while i spoke to Lydia.
"How did you find him?" i asked, sitting next to her.
"I was walking.. i was meant to go to the shops." she replied, "but i ended up.. here" Her eyes filled with tears. I gave her a comforting look and held her hand.
"i better help the boys, you wanna help?" i asked, Lydia shook her head. I left her in Stiles' jeep and helped Stiles and Scott.