Derek

Derek pushed me underneath the shower. Holding me down. I was squirming and wriggling to try and break free, but i couldn't.
The pack stared at me, horrified.
My teeth ached as they grew into fangs.
All i could think about was killing.
I couldn't fight it. I let it take control.

~STILES' POV~
Derek held Amelia under the shower. Amelia suddenly stopped screaming. Her fangs were smaller than Scott's but looked much more dangerous. I stood back thinking about what she could do. She seemed more aggressive than Scott, and it wasn't even a full moon. I looked at her as her eyes glowed orange. I didn't know werewolves could have orange eyes?
Derek looked at Scott, confused.
Amelia's claws grew longer, her eyes became brighter and then she looked at me, with pure murder in her eyes.

~AMELIA'S POV~
"Repeat this.." Derek said, holding me against a wall, "Alpha, Omega, Beta."

I looked at him, "What?! JUST LET ME GO!" I tried to use my powers but the werewolf side of me took over.
"Alpha, Omega, Beta!" he repeated, raising his eyebrows.
"Alpha Omega Beta!" i said quickly, "this isnt working!"
"Slower!" he said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Alpha... Omega... Beta." i said, breathing heavily, "Alpha... Omega... Beta." i repeated.

A tear ran down my cheek.
"Keep going.." Derek spoke calmly.
"Alpha, Omega, Beta." My breathing slowed and my claws and fangs disappeared, "Alpha.. Omega.. Beta."

The pack looked at me in relief and smiled.

"You did it, Amelia!" Malia smiled, "You controlled yourself!" She got up of the floor.
"I'm sorry for pushing you over.." I said, out of breath, "I was just scared."
"No! It was badass!" She laughed, trying to make me feel better.

Scott hugged me, "Told you, you were gonna be okay!" He teased me and laughed.
"Shut up!" i said laughing.

Derek looked at me, "That was impressive! For your first transition you did quite well. As you're a girl, you have it harder, you have a 'full moon transition' twice a month! Also, you get more aggressive and much more dangerous then boys do.."

"Twice a month?!" Stiles repeated, "Holy shit!"

I laughed, "Luckily i was on my period last week."

The pack laughed, hugging me.