Bear Trap

We ran down the dark corridor. Shouting for Scott over and over. I had no idea what werewolf creature i had just seen. Maybe he was here to kill Scott?

"Stop!" Isaac shouted, stopping in front of Lydia and me, "I can hear his heartbeat.."
We watched Isaac as he looked into the distance, trying to focus on the sound.
He started walking, "this way...". Me and Lydia followed him.

Isaac came to a door, "He's in here.." he said, looking at me.
"Is it open?" Lydia asked, "Amelia, try to open it.."
I slowly used my mind to unlock the door. I was getting used to having 'witchy powers'.
I slowly walked in, Isaac and Lydia following behind me.
"This is the boiler room.." Lydia whispered, "why would Scott be in here?"
I shrugged, looking confused.

"Wait..." Isaac stopped, "Do you hear that?"
We all listened to the sound of silence until suddenly i heard a wince, coming from the corner. Isaac slowly walked over to the sound.
There was patches of blood all over the floor.
The pipes had burst, I could barely breathe.

On the floor, there was a boy, covered in blood. He was shaking and wincing in pain. His leg stuck in some bear trap. It wasn't Scott..

"STILES!" I shouted, falling to my knees. I crawl over to him, nudging him to wake up.
I put my hand on his face, "He's freezing!"

"He's lost a lot of blood, he is weak.." Lydia said trying to undo the bear trap.
Stiles winces in pain as i hold his hand.

"Stiles it's okay! we are here! we can save you!
It's okay i promise!" I sit him up, stroking his hair out of his face.

"No no no! Please! Don't no! wait!" Stiles panicked, "Lydia please!"
Lydia undoes the bear trap, causing the blades to come out of Stiles' leg.
He screams and cries, it rips through the air.

"Here Stiles, have this.." I said, taking of my jumper and wrapping it around his leg to try and stop the bleeding.
He tried to smile at me, but all that came out was tears.
Isaac helped me pick up Stiles. He wrapped his arms around me and Isaac. Then we went to find Scott.