Rude

At this point they have already been at it for a while until a phone call appears..
RING RING RING

"Ek! Ei please get the phone it's yours anyway Haah"
Ei heads to the phone
"Hello? What? Not Right Now Wait..Shit I'm Coming"
The fox very confused asks what had happened
"What happened? What do you mean "I'm coming"?
The archon responds
"Don't worry about it just stay home I have business to do."
"Why do I have to stay?! Can't I come with!?"
"Not right now Yae"
"WHY ITS NOT LIKE IM GONNA DIE-"
"Listen Yae Miko be a good servant and stay out of it."
The foxed human filled with anger and confusion watches the archon leave waits for her to go far enough so the fox can follow. As for the ruler of inazuma runs her way to #%£_¥* Yae proceeds to follow in disguise of a fox. Ei runs as fast as she can to make is to #%£_¥* and as she's heading she gets into some troublesome Nabushi and Kairagi and the fox watches as she slashes them with ease.
Soon the archon makes it into a very old house with a gate and code and out of breath proceeds to put in a code #%£_¥* but because of the speed Ei had done it she couldn't copy it so decided very quickly to run in with her owner without being seen, as she's walking slowly she sees her owner running again making it to the door and the fox runs with the archon and makes it in the door and that's when the fox realized what the place was....she turns into her human form and looks at the excited Ei drooling and tells her ..
"This is why you were such hurry"
"I- welh (she doesn't realize she's drooling) wheh I wash in the callh Sara had tolh me that they were doing a earlyh Halloween partyh i swear I wash gonna come back within time but I wanted candy and all the sweets hereh"
(What she said if you couldn't understand-"I- well when I was in the call, Sara had told me that they were doing a Halloween party. I swear I was gonna come within time but I wanted candy and all the sweets here.")
Yae Miko disappointed but not surprised said to the god "Well next time tell me and I know why you didn't want to take me >:("
The god responded with"Why??"
"You wanted more snacks so you wouldn't have to share huh Ms. Beelzebul"
The god didn't know what to say and said "HOWD YOU FIND OUT"

HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE IN ONE WEEK HALLOWEEN WILL BE HERE GET READY TO GET DIABETES LIKE ME >:D  but in all seriousness thank you guys for 1.7k views I wanted to make a little special for Halloween and also make something in here not nsfw so everyone who wanted sfw here you go <3 (let's make it into 2k!!)