Something new

It's been a few days since Halloween Ei is going ahead taking candy each time she has to go somewhere to work and help everyone also get mora. As traveler is adventuring more into Inazuma, while that Kokomi and Sara are reforming their clans so they can work together but seems like a heart flutter comes between the both of them.
Kokomi's mind: Okay! Lady Kujou Sara seems really cool! With her abs and beautiful hair- I mean uhm she seems like a really cool person! Why am I acting like this isn't in my head oh wait! No!
Gorou:That was all said to me captain.
Kokomi: Oh noooo ):
Gorou: don't pout it's okay! I can help you get a date with Lady Kujou Sara!
Kokomi:Well not a date!! Just some time to talk to her and maybe go out?
Gorou:a date
Kokomi: fine!!
Gorou:Alright! This will be a piece of cake because I already have us covered so far everyone is doing well with the enforcements and better weapons all we have to do is talk to Head Commander (basically what Gorou is in the clan) and tell him our idea!
Kokomi: We can't tell a guy that I want to go on a DATE with LADY KUJOU SARA!
Gorou: don't worry I got that part covered now Mets go ahead and meet at our new headquarters that connects both of our clans
Kokomi:you know I already knew our new headquarters and how it connects to both clans
Gorou:shh! I felt like saying it since it's cool!
THEY MAKE IT TO THE HEADQUARTERS AND AS THEIR ENTERING SUDDENLY-
*THUMP*
A thud had happened but who had fell had a save a soft squishy landing. Kujou Sara had been opening the door before they touched it leading to Kokomi falling down but having a safe squishy landing and landing on Kujou Saras boobs.

GUYS I KNOW ITS NOT EI AND YAE MIKO I JUST WANTED A LITTLE SIDE STORY IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT COMMENT!!I THINK FROM NOW ON ILL BE POSTING NEW CHAPTERS ON THE 18th-end of that month BUT NOT DECEMBER SO IF THIS GETS VOTES AND COMMENTS ILL POST TWO THIS MONTH!